Kobe leather jacket

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Well I got my Kobe Dragon (non-perforated) today (from the group buy) and I must say it is impressive.

I am not used to the "race fit". I ordered a size big and it is not quite a second skin but along those lines. The torso is snug but comfortable, but the arms are tighter than the torso and I'm not Arnold Schwartzneger by any means.

So my question is, being leather, I'm assuming it will stretch and conform to fit me according somewhat. Is that correct?

I swear if I lost about 10 lbs and the jacket broke in around the arms, it'd fit just about perfect.

The jacket will break in with time. I put conditioner on mine and set it in the sun for about 30mins to 1 hour, then wore it for about 2 hours straight

Wasn't it kinda hot
tounge.gif

Not a bad idea at all though...

I ordered what I thought would be the correct size and I have all I can do to get my arm through it. It's gottta go back, but now I can't decide weather to go up one size or 2.
rock.gif

Very nice jacket though

I figured a few of you would have this problem. I size out at a true 46 but ordered the 48. I'll voice my opinion when I try mine on as well.

Just look at as incentive to get your arses in shape.

How about some pics for those of us that are on the fence?
smile.gif

I been wearing around for a little while, got used to the sleeves and actually think it fits perfectly. I'll try to do some pics so check back in a bit.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151377725 -->

I took a chance on the 44 cause the 46's were out. Can't say I was surpirsed, I can get the jacket on, just can't move or breathe afterwards.....:laugh:

O.k. cut me some slack on the quality of pictures and my "it's late and I'm going to bed shorts and I'll give you what I got.

Great jacket,Top quality. I've got a 46" chest and I ordered a 48. It fits like a glove but I wont be going to any all U can eat buffet in this thing.

Hey Hayabusa.org
kobe1.jpg

Little blurry but you get the idea
kobe2.jpg

Can't believe I paid $138 shipped for this jacket, what a deal
One Bad Jacket
kobe3.jpg

My thanks and hat goes off to overeasy and fastlap, very sweet
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151381173 -->

Thanks for posting the pics! Great looking jacket...

Never heard of a Kobe jacket but sounds like a sweet deal? Fit is always a problem when ordering on line.

I just ordered a pair of perforated Dainese P.103 pants that should be in at Cycle Gear today. After riding last evening in 90+ degrees in solid leather pants, I can't wait to let the boys breath :-)

got mine today and yes the jacket is really nice. but same with me i ordered a 48 and cant get my arms in, and a little tight in the middle. one size up should be perfect. i will ask when i call if one size up will do the trick.

Received mine today. I followed Dave's sizing recommendation and it fits perfectly. The forearms are narrow and have an exaggerated "pre-form" curve so if you are sporting big guns its definitely not for you. Best elbow/shoulder pads I've seen.

Back