Aftermarket Stator Cover in silver?

umairhashmi

Registered
Getting the bike repainted in silver and the guy told me its not a good idea to get the stator cover repainted because most likely it will peel off because it gets so hot. So now ill have a all silver bike with a black engine stator cover :banghead: What are my options other than the typical chrome ones which just about everyone seems to have?

I don't think you will have a problem with the paint coming off. I painted cindy's 675 cover's with SEM bomper coater in a spray bomb 3 year's ago. As long as it's preped right. I seem to think it don't get above somewhere near 180 deg.

I don't think you will have a problem with the paint coming off. I painted cindy's 675 cover's with SEM bomper coater in a spray bomb 3 year's ago. As long as it's preped right. I seem to think it don't get above somewhere near 180 deg.

The guy is painting the rims as well? Do i need to ask him what kinda paint he is using on the rims?

Get a Woodcraft in silver from one of our sponsors.

P1010335.JPG

P1010418.JPG

Get a Woodcraft in silver from one of our sponsors.

What is that black thing sticking out on it? Looks nice but that black button is kinda weird? How much do those go for n where do i get it? Also do all stock busas come with black stator covers or are they always color matched to the bike?

Stock is black. The black button on the woodcraft cover is a skid plate that will help protect it in a fall/accident... they come in different colors...

Stock is black. The black button on the woodcraft cover is a skid plate that will help protect it in a fall/accident... they come in different colors...

So ALL stock busas come with black stator covers regardless of the color of the bike? If you dont mind can u post up a link of where i can get that from?

I did a vortex on my 09. came in raw finish (billet) I clear hard anodized it but I think it would meet your needs stock.

What is that black thing sticking out on it? Looks nice but that black button is kinda weird? How much do those go for n where do i get it?

From me. :lol:

Starting a GB for Woodcraft Stator Covers within a few days. Very popular cover with a lot of owners here for very good reasons. :bowdown:

Buy Now: Hayabusa STATOR COVER, Case Cover, Yana Shiki, Epic, Vortex | Pashnit Moto

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pash...rested-woodcraft-stator-cover-gb-jan-1-a.html

Here's mine.

Stock blah.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Woodcraft Cool! :bowdown:
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Buy Now: Hayabusa STATOR COVER, Case Cover, Yana Shiki, Epic, Vortex | Pashnit Moto

OMG, Tim, I've never seen that pic of you and I in that snow, I remember that mtn. pass. It looks like I was quite focused on getting my gloves on! Doyle

i got one off ebay for 20 bucks in chrome. leaked like crazy until i took my dremel to the sealing surface. crappy machining. anyway, rtv'd the bastard and it's been 3 days with not a drop of oil, so i figure i'm good to go, and i'm showing 15 or so volts at idle.

OMG, Tim, I've never seen that pic of you and I in that snow, I remember that mtn. pass. It looks like I was quite focused on getting my gloves on! Doyle

You look quite intent, don't you. :lol: Ah memories. That was fun!

Punchline is we rode off the summit just a few miles and the sun came out. :laugh: That's Norcal in May.

displayimage.php

Sorry, bit a threadjack there for Doyle and me. :laugh:

If you don't want the Woodcraft, don't want black, and don't want painted- then your left-over options are the billet ones like the Woodcraft.

Styles and prices vary from $120 up to $200

Vortex
vortex_casecover_silver_250.jpg

LRC Racing
yana_shiki_case_stator_cover_silver_lrc_500.jpg

Yana Shiki
yana_shiki_case_stator_cover_crotch_rocket_500.jpg

Epic Powersports
epic_stator_covers_4_polished.jpg

...and as mentioned, hop on eBay and see what they got if you need something cheap.

vortex_casecover_silver_250.jpg

yana_shiki_case_stator_cover_silver_lrc_500.jpg

yana_shiki_case_stator_cover_crotch_rocket_500.jpg

epic_stator_covers_4_polished.jpg

Back