Stator Cover Sliders

Dr Geekenstein

Registered
Sometime last year there was a post here on the forum that had a link to a manufacturer that made custom sliders that attached to the stator cover utilizing the existing attach bolts. Can anyone help me find the site that has them ? I have searched the forums, and did a Google search to no avail.

The reason I want to get stator cover sliders is that it is the third point of contact in a drop. I installed my custom sliders last weekend and dry ran them (see post about "Dropped Her".... "On Purpose") and the stator was a contact point along with the front and rear sliders. Would be nice to have a slider there for the middle contact point.

Thanks !

Here's a thread that Brixxer started about a Japanese site that had some good info including stator cover sliders. Hope this helps!

Thank you BigBSBusa, that helped. Does anyone know a way to get them from the Japanese site ? Don't want to have to pay international shipping ! Wish there were a "local" place to get them.

No problem! Brixxer had a friend in his town from there that was going to bring some back or have them sent from there. PM him and maybe he can help.

Back