After market windscreens

I prefer the Puig Screens to the Zero Gravity. The Puigs fit PERFECTLY as opposed to wrapping the edges of the ZG DB with Duct tape to get it to fit snug. The Puig slipped in and doesn't move. Period. The Puigs are twice as think as the ZG's and I like the air flow deflection as well. It helps me sit up straighter with less effort! Not familiar with the graphics that I saw mentioned though. I really hope they aren't screwing up a good screen with garbage graphics!

This is the DARK SMOKE Zero Gravity ST screen

19good.jpg

Also has anyone seen the black vs the Dark Smoke Puig screens?
I have the black touring screen. You CANNOT see through it. To me that really doesn't matter because no matter how I crouch, I can't really get my eyes below the screan anyway. I/m 6'2" about 285.

The Puig is very well made and fits perfectly. I think it looks great on the bike. My only problem is, it's not quite high enough, I'm looking into other options.

I'm a lil tall @6'5" so which one is the tallest screen. Kind of a drag not being able to read the clocks unless I lean back or duck down...
Anyone got em rated in tallest to shortest?

I'm a lil tall @6'5" so which one is the tallest screen. Kind of a drag not being able to read the clocks unless I lean back or duck down...
I would have to think the Zero Gravity ST stands up the highest. I had a ZG double bubble and never mounted it because it seemed very thin and fragile. Lots of people use them here and are happy with them but I wasn't impressed at all by the build qualty. The way the ST is shaped it would HAVE to be very strong to run at Busa speeds!! I'd like to hear from someone that has one on their Busa.

Of all the screens I've seen the Puig's are the best made and seem to be sturdy as hell. At your height I doubt you would be happy with the touring screen that I have though.

So you cannot even see thru the Puig DB? If this is true then I definately need the light smoke.

So you cannot even see thru the Puig DB?  If this is true then I definately need the light smoke.
I have the Puig touring screen. No, you CANNOT see through it.......at all!! It was the last one I could find after calling all over the country, I figured I would try it and see how it worked. Not being able to see through it makes no difference to me. It sweeps back rather that up high so no matter what I do, there is no way I can crouch low enough to see through it anyway. It looks cool on the bike, I just wish it kicked the air up higher. It's the same model Jinxter posted pics of but in a the opaque black. I'll take pics of it later and post them here. I also got my new mirror extenders mounted
biggrin.gif

I would have to think the Zero Gravity ST stands up the highest.  I had a ZG double bubble and never mounted it because it seemed very thin and fragile.  Lots of people use them here and are happy with them but I wasn't impressed at all by the build qualty. The way the ST is shaped it would HAVE to be very strong to run at Busa speeds!! I'd like to hear from someone that has one on their Busa.  

Of all the screens I've seen the Puig's are the best made and seem to be sturdy as hell. At your height I doubt you would be happy  with the touring screen that I have though.
I kind of got the feeling the ZG ST was the taller of the bunch. I'm gonna also go with either the Genmar bar riser or just have my machinist friend make some spacers for me. I like the cost of the spacers ($0.00 to me but I'll be buying longer bolts,) but the Genmar looks like it belongs.
Back on topic/
I'm gonna await seeing the screen in person before ordering...

Here's the Puig Tourning Screen in the opaque black color.  I love the looks of the screen and it's made better than any other I've seen. My only complaint is it needs to be and inch or so higher.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121510213 -->

puig2.jpg

If the damn thing was 2 inches higher and went back 2 inches less, it would be PURRRRRFECT.  Just FYI, I think this is the LAST one sold in the US. From what I understand, all the other colors will be available here in the states around September.

puig4.jpg

Back