After 4 years...

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
Been waiting 4 years to buy a new vehicle. been driving my dads ( handmedown) 87 bronco around since i was 15. He used to take me to pre-school in it then it was passed down to me. drove it all throughout high school. had a lot of fun times and alot of break downs and paying hundreds of dollars to fill it up for a weel lol. im gonna miss ol' gasolina. im not gonna sell it i want to keep it in the family. Yesturday i picked up a jeep i been waiting 4 years for. its amaaaazing! still going from 8mpg to 17mpg is a big diff for me :)
heres some pics, enjoy!
oldbronco.jpg

this is before i painted it and lifted etc etc

l_a63a6b12598807b502ec7cf321ca9fef.jpg

188625_10150121844236185_502641184_6502882_28392_n.jpg

rescue green sahara unlimited, very nice. i've got a silver jkur myself. check out jeepforum.com, lots of good info, very welcoming place. much like here actually.

hey, how tall are you, and do you find the new 4-door jeep is comfortable for someone tall? Long drives?
I like them alot, just concerned about real world day to day driving from an owner. Thanks.

ps: sitting in one at a dealer just isn't the real deal. ya gotta talk to an owner.

hey, how tall are you, and do you find the new 4-door jeep is comfortable for someone tall? Long drives?
I like them alot, just concerned about real world day to day driving from an owner. Thanks.

ps: sitting in one at a dealer just isn't the real deal. ya gotta talk to an owner.

Well i picked it up 200 miles from here and the drive back was fine. im 5'10 and theres plenty leg room in the front and back. hard top is kinda a pain to take off. 3 people is easy but just 2 not very easy. but i love it its real comfortable just like any other suv.

Nice! I'm still sporting my 97 Wrangler with a few mods... It's paid for and only has 115k on the clock.

I'd love one of the new 4doors if they ever put a diesel in them.

Nice Jeep. That old Bronco is still worth good money.
I see them bring crazy money at the auction.

I had an 85 Bronco with a 302. I loved that truck except the windows leaked in the top. Wish I still had it. Traded it in on the pickup I have now.

jeeps rock! i really like the color:thumbsup:

i crawl around in a built up cj7. jeepers don't get stuck, they have adventures:beerchug:

Back