Adventures in Unemployment. Or New Lessons Learned, and this is kinda fun...

Just kidding, Brother,, i read every word. :thumbsup: Boobs are always better than,,, hmmm, everything! :laugh:

I always say,, "lemme see your bad boob",, at least that way there is always something to improve on!
icon10.gif

yeah...thats a good idea..just the other day I saw a girl with her belly button pierced it looked funny under her shirt...so I said..oh looks like you have an outy there and pointet at it, she says no its piered and lifted up her shirt to show me, so then I pointed again and said well thats cool but you must be awefull cold its about 4 degress on your cold weather indicators..lol

HEY HEY!!! This isn't supposed to be Further into the depths of Unemployment Bummerness... This is supposed to be a little bit of lighthearted Holy Crap can you believe we are unemployedness... :laugh:

You have to laugh to keep the creeping darkness from getting to close.

I appreciate the God thoughts and if you like keep sending em' my way, I won't complain. Hell, Maybe at some point I could start to believe. Would be damn nice to believe that there is some greater power looking after me. I wont knock it.

WOW. My prayers are working:thumbsup:

seriously bro. keep your head up. I'm not gonna get all spiritual on ya or nothin' but....you know:beerchug:

:rofl: Well I have always been a believer in Full disclosure. I figure hell, if I cannot be useful at home, at least others might be able to use my example as a "What NOT to do"...

Hell every time I see that pair of scissors I get a little shudder.

Poop picker upper? Now I am not "above" ANY job. I've cleaned bathrooms, I've washed dishes... 18 hours straight no less. I've emptied trash, and hell I even managed to get shot at by people actually wanting to kill me... (Family reunions are SO MUCH FUN!) :whistle:

BUT

I really do not want to pick up Poo... Might go pick apples though. $15 an hour... Who knows, I bet some of them South American folks working the Orchards have cute daughters... :thumbsup:

But seriously, there is no point in looking at my ever shrinking savings, my lovely 30% reduction in the 401K, and there's no point in crying about the BMW going away... It doesn't lead me to a happier place, it's NOT going to make a difference so to hell with it.
Roll baby roll...

It's an Aikido philosophy to NOT be an immovable object resisting the forces around you, all it does is wear you down. Instead accept the forces, turn with the forces, and use that energy negative or otherwise to your own benefit. I.E. "Roll with it."

Harder than it sounds when you are taught to stand fast, resist, and be that Manly immovable object, but works wonderfully IF... IF you can actually do it and mean it, which is the hard part.

It might also be due to my being mostly insane. ???
So other than the shudder any lasting side effects from the.... incident with your purse? :whistle:

Makes me sick to hear this every day. Prayers sent for you.

In the meantime, let's start bringing our troops home, and use those billions of dollars to give everyone who wants to work a decent job to repair and improve our cities.

Back