a lesson learned

jch364

Registered
I recently discovered the joy of the bw3 hot wings blazen hot style. I love hot food but rarely find any around so my pallet has not been up to the challenge in some years since I left home in good ole cajun country. yes i am a coon ass.any way. those blazen wings are great.
my lesson was that i should never wear contacts when i go out to eat them because no matter how many times you wash your hands after you eat them that day your cant get the oil out of your hands.:whistle: which i found out when i took my contacts out that night:laugh:. it hurt like i got shot in the eye with pepper spray:rofl:. ruined my contacts too.:banghead: oh well thats ok. man those wings were good!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I can add to the lesson. Make sure you wash your hands REALLY REALLY good before using the restroom. I ended up with a blazing crotch.

:rofl: I would share "hot pepper" stories, but I think they're not real oRg friendly :whistle: Let's just say when your significant other cuts up habaneros, don't let him anywhere near you for a few days :laugh:

Oh oh!

:rofl: I would share "hot pepper" stories, but i think they're not real org friendly :whistle: Let's just say when your significant other cuts up habaneros, don't let him anywhere near you for a few days :laugh:

Back