About time!!!!!

Different per state. For me, I just took a 4 hour class and paid the filing fee and it was done. Now they changed the law and I dont even need one to conceal.

Cool deal. Our concealed carry class is 5.5 hours on a Saturday, will be doing that in a couple of weeks.

Congrats!

Alabama(my county anyway) fill out application and if pass background check your good. $10 first year and $5 a year renewal fee.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys need to take a class to conceal a handgun?? Around here most people just fill out a form, waited 2 weeks and they can carry. Maybe im confuzed but i have several friends that legally can conceal and If they had to sit through a class they never would have done it.

You guys need to take a class to conceal a handgun?? Around here most people just fill out a form, waited 2 weeks and they can carry. Maybe im confuzed but i have several friends that legally can conceal and If they had to sit through a class they never would have done it.

We have to qualify with the same type of weapon you carry. I think you must shoot 50 rounds. Its a good deal, you dont want people who have never fired a gun to carry one concealed.

If i remember right out here it was a 2 day class 8 hours each, first day was safety basic handgun stuff, second was more how, when, who, how to deal with it after, legalities etc.
You had to pass the qualification which was 7 rds at 10 yds and 3 had to be in the ring. i didnt even practice for me, went straight after it:thumbsup:

Although i had handgun experience in the past theres always that little something you learn, wish it was as cheap as some of you guys its like 157 bucks to get the permit out here, same price to renew also, mines due next year.

I got mine, In Alabama its $7.50 for conseal carry permit, $10 if you get it laminated. I have the 1911, but carry the Smith and Wesson 6906

100_0001.JPG

6906.jpg

Now maybe Illinois will get out of the dark ages. I just had to pay $50.00 to my county and $75.00 for a lifetime permit.

ive had mine for years... no class.. Though i could use a refresher

Love az no permit to.carry law, plus I have so many options vb its hard to choose from......

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Just signed up for a NRA training class which is needed for 150.00. Its a four hour class then all I need is to fill out a permit form for 50.00. XD45 tactical here.

The course is going to be easy. In Nebraska you don`t have to use the same pistol for the training- 22lr much cheaper.
PeaShooter Ruger LCP .380 for my CCW.

TN:

-Background Check

-Handgun Safety Class (approx $100) and it includes shooting. Not only handgun safety basics (and believe me, I've seen some people who DESPERATELY need this), but also the legal aspects of carrying (and using if necessary) a handgun.

-No limits on type/caliber handgun.

-Renews every 5 years. But you don't have to pay anything or requalify.

I think it's appropriate and about the right amount of Gov't intervention.

In my county in Va, if your prior military u just need a copy of your dd form 214. Not sure if that is county or state. I know different citys,countys had differnt requirments.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I took the Utah out of state class about a month or so ago. That class should qualify me for the WI permit along with my hunter's safety certificate. From what I'm understanding they aren't going to be accepting applicants until like September or something like that.
Still can't wait. Milwaukee isn't getting any better. I most likely won't carry that often, but it will sure be nice to conceal one in the truck.. :beerchug:

Back