AAACCCKKKK!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I screwed up. I didn't know if I was gonna be going to the bash or not, so I never booked a room. When I decided to go, I forgot to book a room. GMbusa and I both need a room. Floor, couch, wherever. Anyone got some space?

Not that this will help you today, but we booked 2 rooms at the MicroTel down the street from Phillips...if we only use one because we don't have as many friends as we think we do (ha ha), I'll be sure to post it up before we call and cancel...

I'm sure there's plenty of floor space at the Phillips compound though...oh, and around the fire pit...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,13:15) Not that this will help you today, but we booked 2 rooms at the MicroTel down the street from Phillips...if we only use one because we don't have as many friends as we think we do (ha ha), I'll be sure to post it up before we call and  cancel...

I'm sure there's plenty of floor space at the Phillips compound though...oh, and around the fire pit...  
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
The fire pit and friends are my reason for wanting to stay at the Phillips. But if you got that room open, let me know.

(yamahor @ Feb. 06 2007,13:21)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,13:15) Not that this will help you today, but we booked 2 rooms at the MicroTel down the street from Phillips...if we only use one because we don't have as many friends as we think we do (ha ha), I'll be sure to post it up before we call and  cancel...

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
The fire pit and friends are my reason for wanting to stay at the Phillips. But if you got that room open, let me know.
Hey, I wanted to stay at Phillips, but I think Mike's intimidated
laugh.gif

I'll just post up if anyone is in need of a room before I let it go...you'll find a spot before then I'm sure...take a sleeping bag!
tounge.gif

Google a fine little place called "Five Points" right there in Robbinsville...quaint little establishment, cheap...

laugh.gif

I have pics of the place if you need a gentle nudge...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,13:30) Google a fine little place called "Five Points" right there in Robbinsville...quaint little establishment, cheap...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Thats just wrong Michelle
argue.gif

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 07 2007,15:22)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,13:30) Google a fine little place called "Five Points" right there in Robbinsville...quaint little establishment, cheap...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Thats just wrong Michelle
argue.gif
What did I say?!
wink.gif

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 07 2007,15:36) Five Points
It was a trip down memory lane; not mine, but someone
laugh.gif

...all that mix-matched furniture, some of it clean, some not...the complimentary bottle of shampoo from the Holiday Inn coupled with tiny bars of soap from a Days Inn, probably stays from decades ago and we're just now getting to open the stuff...the "white powder" grandma used to try to clean the tub the best she can...such love went in to our room...

It was an adventure!!! Something everyone would have to see to believe...

If Ben's feeling adventurous...
biggrin.gif

uhhh....I dont even wana know, if Ben is involved
SHOCKED.gif

Make sure you DO post up where you will be staying Ben- so I know where NOT to sleep!
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,11:15) Not that this will help you today, but we booked 2 rooms at the MicroTel down the street from Phillips...if we only use one because we don't have as many friends as we think we do (ha ha), I'll be sure to post it up before we call and  cancel...

smile.gif
good thinking VA! Double charge now and pay fpr yours!

laugh.gif

The MicroTel still has rooms available. I just booked one. Who else is staying at the MicroTel?
rock.gif

info:
MicroTel Inn
111 Rodney Orr By-Pass
Robbinsville, NC 28771
(828)479-6772

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 07 2007,14:26) dont sweat it Ben- i just got off phone w/ Fontana Village they have 19 diff. rooms available that weekend right now.

FYI to anyone going to the bash-thought Id put it out there.
FontanaVillageResort
You staying there? I'm waiting to hear back from a member about a possible room opening (will know by this weekend hopefully)... If not at the Phillips, I'll probably book at the microtel... Your place is expensive and says "207.99 per couple"... umm, I'm staying with a dude, we ain't a couple... Just friends.

(basscrazy @ Feb. 07 2007,20:01) The MicroTel still has rooms available.  I just booked one.  Who else is staying at the MicroTel?
rock.gif

info:
MicroTel Inn
111 Rodney Orr By-Pass
Robbinsville, NC 28771
(828)479-6772
I'm at the MicroTel
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 08 2007,10:54)
(basscrazy @ Feb. 07 2007,20:01) The MicroTel still has rooms available.  I just booked one.  Who else is staying at the MicroTel?
rock.gif

info:
MicroTel Inn
111 Rodney Orr By-Pass
Robbinsville, NC 28771
(828)479-6772
I'm at the MicroTel  
biggrin.gif
Right... not gonna stay there...

JK 'Chelle!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 08 2007,12:54)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 08 2007,10:54)
rock.gif

info:
MicroTel Inn
111 Rodney Orr By-Pass
Robbinsville, NC 28771
(828)479-6772
I'm at the MicroTel  
biggrin.gif
Right... not gonna stay there...

JK 'Chelle!  
biggrin.gif
...this from the guy begging for a room?!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back