well let me start it off

mrninja9

Banned
ok who has an extra spot in a room left

I know i know little late

but i have decided to go or atleast try to make it i am convinced just seeing who has a spot left on a floor even

rock.gif

I know some have rented cottages at the Phillips.

There is always room for a air mattress in those.

(mrninja9 @ Jan. 30 2007,17:18) well looks like an air mattress might work huh
I just booked the last 2 rooms, ill let you know if i have spare room by Friday!

thanks man i figure i will show up and i can just camp out if need be someone will least have a hallway i can sleep in

(mrninja9 @ Jan. 30 2007,19:31) thanks man  i figure i will show up  and i can  just camp out if need be  someone will least have  a hallway i can sleep in
I just have to wait for the sally a$$es to make up there minds if there going or not!

hey Chris- we can just bring some sleepin bags n camp out in my truck-my Durango aint exactly a Hilton on wheels, but if we dump the back seats there's eunf room for two guys....who are TOTALLY STRAIGHT....to uh, get some rest....with LOTS of SPACE IN BETWEEN them
crazy.gif
....just make sure you bring your own pillow-my PowerRanger pillow is NOT for strangers!
all_coholic.gif

and if you try creeping in my Transformers sleepin bag- I'll throw your azz in the trailer!
SHOCKED.gif

(BigDiesel @ Jan. 30 2007,23:05) hey Chris- we can just bring some sleepin bags n camp out in my truck-my Durango aint exactly a Hilton on wheels, but if we dump the back seats there's eunf room for two guys....who are TOTALLY STRAIGHT....to uh, get some rest....with LOTS of SPACE IN BETWEEN them
crazy.gif
....just make sure you bring your own pillow-my PowerRanger pillow is NOT for strangers!
all_coholic.gif

and if you try creeping in my Transformers sleepin bag- I'll throw your azz in the trailer!
SHOCKED.gif
jump9.gif

i jsut got ahold of the microtel and they said they had some rooms still available..... thought id give ya the heads up

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 10 2007,15:19) i jsut got ahold of the microtel and they said they had some rooms still available.....  thought id give ya the heads up
+1

Back