for those staying at the microtel...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
as i was making my reservations today for the hotel, the lay asked if i was apart of any groups. i told her that the org was having a big spring meet in the area and she told me that we may be able to get a discounted rate for those staying there. im surfe there has to be so many rooms booked by our group but i figured i would start this thread to see who is staying there, how many rooms you have booked, and then work out a discounted rate for us. id say 10 or more rooms would be able to get us a discount. let me know and i will try to get something worked out.

if there is something i need to do in accordance to the org then let me know so that i dont step on anybodies toes.

lets post up and see how many people we got!!! i will start.

iam staying at the microtel. have 1 room reserved
egitarre77.gif

(vman1300 @ Feb. 13 2007,10:08) Good info for those staying there.
i will do anything i can to help us save a few bucks.... i mean that is more money for mods........

(basscrazy @ Feb. 13 2007,10:26)
(ozzy04 @ Feb. 13 2007,07:18)
(vman1300 @ Feb. 13 2007,10:08) Good info for those staying there.
i will do anything i can to help us save a few bucks....  i mean that is more money for mods........
...well do on Bro....  
beerchug.gif
in the wise words of Rob and Big..... "DO WORK SON!!!"

think I'm gonna wind up there... so count me in for a room for wed-sun.

My problem, my schedule can change hourly, so I'd count my room as #X+1 for any discounts.

(zukracer @ Feb. 13 2007,11:07) think I'm gonna wind up there... so count me in for a room for wed-sun.

My problem, my schedule can change hourly, so I'd count my room as #X+1 for any discounts.
WE WILL ALSO BE THERE WEDS. THRU SUNDAY..... WE SHOULD MEET UP WEDS NIGHT OR AFTERNOON FOR A RIDE OR SOME DRINKS OR SOMETHING...

GOT YA IN FOR A ROOM BUT YA BETTER HURRY FOR RESERVATIONS.... ALL NON SMOKING DOUBLE BED ROOMS ARE RESERVED ALREADY.... I GOT STUCK IN A SMOKING ROOM.....
mad.gif

QUICK NOTE.....

I WILL CONTACT THE HOTEL IN THE MORNING AND TRY TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW MANY ROOMS WE WILL NEED TO BOOK IN ORDER TO GET THIS DISCOUNT.

STAY TUNED!!!

I wont be staying there if all they have is smoking rooms... sorry, not for me.
rant.gif

Guess I'll either find a place or bail....

(zukracer @ Feb. 13 2007,17:42) I wont be staying there if all they have is smoking rooms... sorry, not for me.  
rant.gif

Guess I'll either find a place or bail....
IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF SMOKING ROOMS EITHER. WHEN WE GO TO CHECK IN IM GONNA SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY NON SMOKING AVAILABLE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS. BUT I DEF UNDERSTAND UR FEELING ABOUT THIS AND IF YA CHANGE UR MIND THEN WE WILL SEE YA THERE!!!!
beerchug.gif

You might get a discount but your going to miss out on the luxury of the Phillips Motel. Swimin pool,hot tubs massage parlor

(hooken203 @ Feb. 13 2007,19:29) You might get a discount but your going to miss out on the luxury of the Phillips Motel. Swimin pool,hot tubs massage parlor
i could always flash somebody elses room key for those services......
tounge.gif

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 13 2007,11:10)
(zukracer @ Feb. 13 2007,11:07) think I'm gonna wind up there... so count me in for a room for wed-sun.

WE WILL ALSO BE THERE WEDS. THRU SUNDAY.....  WE SHOULD MEET UP WEDS NIGHT OR AFTERNOON FOR A RIDE OR SOME DRINKS OR SOMETHING...

GOT YA IN FOR A ROOM BUT YA BETTER HURRY FOR RESERVATIONS....  ALL NON SMOKING DOUBLE BED ROOMS ARE RESERVED ALREADY....  I GOT STUCK IN A SMOKING ROOM.....  
mad.gif
Must've called RIGHT after me. I got a 2 bed non smoking. Maybe I got lucky...

(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,19:40)

WE WILL ALSO BE THERE WEDS. THRU SUNDAY.....  WE SHOULD MEET UP WEDS NIGHT OR AFTERNOON FOR A RIDE OR SOME DRINKS OR SOMETHING...

GOT YA IN FOR A ROOM BUT YA BETTER HURRY FOR RESERVATIONS....  ALL NON SMOKING DOUBLE BED ROOMS ARE RESERVED ALREADY....  I GOT STUCK IN A SMOKING ROOM.....  
mad.gif
JERk!!!!
poke.gif
beerchug.gif

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 13 2007,21:13)
(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,19:40)

mad.gif
JERk!!!!  
poke.gif

beerchug.gif
tounge.gif

ok, so I dunno who's tellin ya what, but their website just allowed me to take my pick of rooms, all nonsmoking. Dunno what the rates you are getting but they seem to have pleny on their site for april 25-29
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Feb. 13 2007,22:29) ok, so I dunno who's tellin ya what, but their website just allowed me to take my pick of rooms, all nonsmoking.  Dunno what the rates you are getting but they seem to have pleny on their site for april 25-29  
beerchug.gif
i spoke with the lady fromt here today to make my reservations and she said that they didnt have any non smoking available for those dates. not sure whats goin on but i am actually going to speak with her tomorrow to check on a discounted rate.

right now the rates are:

sun-thurs 74.95
fri-sat 84.95

u may want to give them a call and see what they say. i do quite a bit of traveling for work and i always reserve a non smoking room but sometimes end up stuck in a smoking room cause of reservation mishaps.

we have 1 room reserved at Microtel Thurdsay night thru Sunday

Back