Sept 11 ride In NH (mountains) ?

03busaman

Need for Speed
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone who is in the MA NH area we are going to ride up to NH somewhere on sat weather looks promising. Kenny I know you will be up for it.:race:
I haven't been able to get out lately but looking forward to a good blast before the cold sets in.
Let me know so we can arrange meeting spots my house is a good starting point for those who live south of the NH line others in NH we can pick meet up spots along the way :beerchug::beerchug:

Ya...NH and I don't like each other very much. Lol. Hope you get out for your ride....with or w/o the group!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ya...NH and I don't like each other very much. Lol. Hope you get out for your ride....with or w/o the group!
Posted via Mobile Device

Law troubles?:whistle:
Well we could always go up the coast instead :thumbsup:
Really dont have a course plotted out yet so far me and busaga are going out for sure

Law troubles?:whistle:
Well we could always go up the coast instead :thumbsup:
Really dont have a course plotted out yet so far me and busaga are going out for sure

No...that's where Grumpy and I went down 2 weeks ago. *sigh* No riding til next season for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would but ill be building Grumpy bike this weekend!

Have fun and stay safe!

True
busaga you only know where I work for now im out of here as soon as they find my replacement I have accepted a new job running a different shop same company just different location

Back