for those staying at the microtel...

yeah I put in over 200 nights in marriott properties last year... if however they try to put me in a smoking room, I'll be moving along to another location.

Let us know what you find out on the rate though, would be nice to save some $$ if I'm payin the bill
cool.gif

i am gonna be making the call tomorrow to discuss the discounted rate. as soon as i get the details i will def post it up!!!

which microtel are you guys staying in. the closest I found was cherokee.

we are staying at the microtel inn and suites in robbinsville, nc.

ok, i just got off the Phone with sue, the lady from microtel inn. she said we are going to need 10 rooms reserved in order to recieve a group discount. however, i am going to need to know the names of everyone that has a room reserved and what dates they are staying for. i would like everyone to email me there info!!

DavidOsborne@neo.rr.com

oh yea, aldo include if u already have some other kind of discount already.... AAA,AARP, etc.

thanks guys!!

Not too much of a discount, but I guess something's better than nothing...our rooms were booked before Christmas, $89 for Friday night...

We also have friends that ride Harleys that may have booked there as well; they're planning on riding down. I'll have to ask them if they ever got the rooms and we can add them toward the "reduced rate" group...
smile.gif

VABUSA..... 74.95 sun-thurs and 84.95 fri-sat. is the non-discounted rate. if we get atleast 10 rooms reserved we will recieve a 10% discount on those rates.

I'll email you with mine, however, this is the rate I got off their website, so if I can get a 10% off those, that would rock...basically pay the taxes on the room
cool.gif

67.45 USD per night starting Wed, Apr 25th, 2007 , for 2 nights

76.45 USD per night starting Fri, Apr 27th, 2007 , for 2 nights

as of right now i have confirmation for 9 rooms. i am still waiting on the info for zukracer and jsuttight. that will give us 11 rooms so far and i will be able to get a group rate set up. could u please get me your info so i can get this handled. sorry if i seem a bit pushy, i just hate waiting till the last minute to get things handled. email your info to me..... davidosborne@neo.rr.com

thanks!!!

oh well I PM'd ya with it... sorry, limited connectivity here in the fuggin tundra

so far i have infor for 9 rooms. still waiting on one more person to get me there info so i can get started witht he process.

Back