Need a Roommate

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I'm going to get a room to go to the bash (either that or camp). But if I get a room is anybody interested in sharing one?

Cool that is one of the hotels I was looking at. I guess I'll just call in and get a room there since there is atleast one other person there. Now I need to see if I can find somebody to room with so I can split the bill
smile.gif

Punisher

well i have met this guy, and he is pretty cool. I would room with him, but i know that my wife will not let me go alone all weekend up there, so we (the family) are going to be staying in bryson city, and then i will ride to deals gap / robbinsville from there.

for those of you wondering, he is a big guy, and probably will punish you if you try anything on him ..........

crazy.gif

Hehe. Don't worry Heavy. Not that kind of punishing. Hey Tight, if you don't mind yeah I'll split it with you. Just let me know all the details (money, time your heading out and all). I noticed on one of the other topics:

they are planning on riding together but i don't know the route yet.

Pun.

justtight and the Punisher in the same room!
SHOCKED.gif
That just doesn't sound right!
laugh.gif

(Punisher @ Feb. 08 2007,09:flamethrowing:) Man,
Somehow I knew this was going to end up going down the wrong road.

crazy.gif
Sorry bro, it was too easy.

This would be like me asking someone to share a lunch.
ices_rofl.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 08 2007,07:48)
(Punisher @ Feb. 08 2007,09
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Man,
Somehow I knew this was going to end up going down the wrong road.

crazy.gif
Sorry bro, it was too easy.

This would be like me asking someone to share a lunch.  
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Hey I posted up in the other thread (that Kevin started) I have a family suite, but my family is no longer going , so... I have room as well.

Back