Cancelling room at the Phillips

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
I'm about to cancel my room for Friday & Saturday at the Phillips if anybody needs it.
sad.gif

Thank you. It's a case of bad luck with vacation scheduling here at work. I was holding out hoping someone might change their plans.

Darn Paul, sorry you can't make it. Hope to see you at the meet n greet in Arkansas.

Oh Paul that sucks... tell me the Eureka trip is still on?

Room is cancelled.......
sad.gif
Reba there at Phillips is a very nice lady. I already commited for next year
smile.gif

hate that you can't make it
sad.gif
will see you in a few weeks at Pointe West
race.gif

I never intended to go to the bash so did not make reservations . Then something came up and I thought , a stress reliever for the Wife so I will take her for a ride over Bash way .

Then this same thing that come up , kept me from being on the internet day/night looking for a room . At some point had to stop and make other plans .

Paul , might be near Eureka and southern Missouri this weekend cleaning the winter marbles off the corners . If you think you might be out and about shoot me a PM .

I'll buy ya some lunch . If not , maybe in October , an annual + week ride for the Wife and I .

Hey idiots... !

Don't freaking post where you are going to be staying at. I can't tell you how many times people have had their **** stolen because some fools are out there telling everyone where to find them... It has happened on this BOARD even although it has been a couple of years. Can't remember their screen names, but they went down to Florida, told everyone where they are staying, and the thiefs came and picked up the trailer of turbo busas the first night they were there....

Be smart people... I don't know who is staying where, but if you are staying at the BLANK, I would be changing hotels about now...

I would recommend that the thread starter and anyone else that has mentioned the location, remove it right away.

Back