A Squidly Delight! The ultimate in foot protection

i can't tell you guys how many idiots i c wearing sandals, but got a helmet on, when riding.

Last weekend James and I saw a couple riders in Shorts, T-shirts and Flip Flops :duh:

:rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Clipboard04.jpg

Are they from Germany?

If they are then Vince from Shamwow can sell them because if they are from Germany they've gotta be good! Buy 2 pair of sandals Vince will throw in a Shamwow AND if you call now he will also include a SlapChop AND a bonus Graty! But you have to call now cause this deal is too good to last forever!

perhaps that should say ;
The Features are built in it are engineered for foot protection and comfort when sitting on a Motor Cycle whils't stopped and you are waxing it .
thats seems more plausable.. :whistle: :laugh:

"It is a sandal specifically designed and engineered for bickers. "

They could at least spell it right.

I forget who it was but, it was someone here said (like wearing a condom with the end cut off):laugh:
:rofl::rofl:god i cant wait to say that the next time i see a guy riding riding with sandles
P.S. im definatly going to pass that off as if i thought of that. so dont tell on me:whistle:

I wonder what the disclaimer is gonna read like :whistle:

(wear at your own risk may cause loss of one or more toes,abrasions,mild discomfort , major discomfort due to loss of foot, may make you shorter if any exposed portion of your feet make contact with the asphalt moving beneath you, typical height reduction is 3" to 15" depending on your height and the need to amputate in some extreme cases loss of one or both feet , ankles, calves, and partial loss of thigh have been documented. Please wear responsibly and realize that no safety device is a lifesaving device. It is simply for added protection. Please throw bag away as it may be a choking hazard to children and may cause suffocation if worn as a hat or covering device. These statements have been approved by the DOT):whistle:

Are they from Germany?

If they are then Vince from Shamwow can sell them because if they are from Germany they've gotta be good! Buy 2 pair of sandals Vince will throw in a Shamwow AND if you call now he will also include a SlapChop AND a bonus Graty! But you have to call now cause this deal is too good to last forever!

and you will never need another pair they are good for a lifetime...but if you call in the next 5 mins we will DOUBLE your order!!

Back