A Squidly Delight! The ultimate in foot protection

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
:cookoo:

Dont' all go out and buy a pair at the same time. :laugh:

Motorcycle Sandals.jpg

It comes w/ the free "peel away your toes" when you hit the pavement feature! :thumbsup:

Wait...my bad. It has the "toe bumper".
I want some! :laugh:

sayyy whaaaaa? im going to call and see if we can get a group discount. Only if they throw in khaki shorts with each purchase.:cheerleader:

I was up a Jonas Ridge NC this weekend. For those who don't know, excellent roads around the area. We stopped at the store to get some grub when a guy came in on a CBR 1000. He came in the store with full leathers on, sliders that had been scrapped down to nothing, and sandals. He did have socks on with the sandals :rofl: Well, I thought he probably switch out his boots for the sandals to make it easier to walk in. So I had to wait around to see him when he left. He went to get on his bike, strapped his helmet on, zipped his leathers back up and took off hauling a** with his cute little sandals and white socks. If I had not seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. And for the record, he was dragging his knees with the sandals on.

I forget who it was but, it was someone here said (like wearing a condom with the end cut off):laugh:

sadly, someone is going to get very rich selling those

Remember people, it says "for protection WHILE riding". It says nothing about the unscheduled get-off while moving. :laugh:

Get me in on the group buy. It would be hilarious to take my boot off and put those on right before I walk into a bike night or GTG. :rofl:

Back