A sign of future weapons ban?

Refresh the page.

Like a hundred times :)

Down to 706 now. Anyone wanna bet they'll be gone come sunup?

I got another 10 just for kicks from another site, with window 10-$150, don't really need them, but hey ya never know what the future holds.

685, someone just bought ten packs.

I have never seen things like this in my life. Not even before the first ban.
Not many people thought the first one would happen. Folks are in an outright panic buy mode!

685, someone just bought ten packs.

I have never seen things like this in my life. Not even before the first ban.
Not many people thought the first one would happen. Folks are in an outright panic buy mode!

Still shows sold out for me, no matter, wasnt gonna order anywho, just amazing that they're selling that fast.

Right under where it says sold you should see a line that says 'click here to see new item'.
Keep clicking till you find the current auction. Each time you can see who bought how many as well.

image.jpg

I bought a few from Cabelas the other day...they are sold out of 20 and 30 rds now...online, not sure about in store

Don't trust CTD to have fair prices. Everytime something "not beneficial to the shooting sport" happens, the prices go up. They have a long history of doing it, and a long history of people calling them on it. Cheaper than Dirt price gouging turns up 6,530 hits from google. They were booted from ARFcom for price gouging. I will walk in to check prices when in the area, but will buy elsewhere unless the price is much cheaper.

just got my shipping notice for the order I made yesterday.. No backorder

Nothing for sure, but the fear is High capacity mags, 30rnds and assault rifles, AR's, AK's and anything else that looks scary. No solid word on things, just fears it'll happen.

From watching the news for the last two days, they are looking at everything that is semi-auto. Has nothing to do with assault rifles, anything black and scary.

Back