a sense of pride...

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
ok everyone, shot this while riding to work this morning- yeah still moving. but i thought i would share this because it makes me proud. these guys (and gals) go out there and work for me, (ya'll too, but i take it kinda personal- most of my family is/has served at one time or another) to make me safe, to give me a place to do my thing, and i want to say thanks. this is sort of a little way to show appreciation. i think this was the first run, only a couple of 'em on this plane...

IMAG0008-1.jpg

we owe our military, past and present, our undying thanks :bowdown:

I have never served, but thank each and everyone that does. Skydiving is fun, but I dont know what those jumps are like.

that's cool man, always wanted to sign up and get my jump wings.

You know a buddy of mine when he first got here to lejeune got sent to jump school. non-MOS related or anything they just sent him. Lucky bastard he was until they charged him with adultery 2 weeks before he graduated from jump school and pulled him out and he didnt get his wings :rofl:

I really love living near Bragg. Especially after a period of rain, when the let loose with the artillery.

God bless all who put themselves in harms way.

BTW. You have mail. Friday looks like sunny and in the 70s.

Chris.

we owe our military, past and present, our undying thanks :bowdown:

I have not served but I have a part time job assisting troops, teaching them life saving skills on how to survive in foreign countries. My father, former Army now Department of Defense, is in Afghanistan right now. No matter which political party you belong too or your opinion on the War on Terror you should always support our troops. If you can’t stand behind our troops when they need it the most GO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM! I will always be in debt to our United States Military, God Speed and be safe.

My 5 month old son Noah wants to say hello to everone so here he is...........................bbbbbbbgrtfrgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv yuoikuydzbhh

Back