Band Of Brothers

ibified

Registered
I dunno how many of you folks here have watched this series, but if you haven't, I would HIGHLY recommend it. Very graphic at times, but an amazing show about a bunch of common men asked to do amazing things.

It really makes me appreciate what some people gave to keep us free and safe. Tnanks, vets, and thanks to those who currently serve, as well.

+1
Seen it on TV right now.
Got the box set and it's one of my favorites.
Wifey gets tired of watching it for 10 hours. :whistle:

shortly after our arrival in Iraq, we commemorated the start of our 13-month (Jan 08-Jan09) deployment by watching the complete series. :thumbsup:

Excellent series! I've had the set for a few years now. :beerchug:

One of the best series made IMO, but dude, it's creeping up on being 10 years old. You been living under a rock or sumthin'?

I dunno how many of you folks here have watched this series, but if you haven't, I would HIGHLY recommend it. Very graphic at times, but an amazing show about a bunch of common men asked to do amazing things.

It really makes me appreciate what some people gave to keep us free and safe. Tnanks, vets, and thanks to those who currently serve, as well.

+100 on that. I would like to own it on Blu-ray, but it will probably be a while. I still haven't seen Saving Private Ryan offered in HD.

Watched it religiously on HBO when it first came on, bought the box set, that, Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers are my favorite war flicks.

I have the box set and break it out every now and then. Many great examples of leadership that can't be taught.

Dude it's amazing,

I always cry when they speak of the man who became the fix-it-guy and had like thousands come to his funeral.

Watched it religiously on HBO when it first came on, bought the box set, that, Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers are my favorite war flicks.
Those are three of my favorites. I would add Blackhawk Down before We were soldiers. All of them are really good.

If you have AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, you can copy rental dvds with bit for bit accuracy. No compression if you use DVD+R Dual Layer blanks. Any and Clone is some of the best software I have ever seen. It will copy anything. The guy sends regular updates when the dvd makers try a new trick. He has already broken the protection for any Blu-ray you can name.

Back