Act of valor!!!!!

card16969

Registered
ACT OF VALOR!!!! was an amazing movie and makes me regret not being able to serve for medical reasons even though it was a dream of mine to go special forces till i got rejected at meps.... but most of all i want to say thank you to all of our service men and women! Past and present i appreciate your service you did for your country.

What do they mean by 'cast with actual special forces' ?
Are the actors currently serving sf?

Blanca Boo said:

The actors are active duty SEALS according to the press releases. They had to stop shooting movie as the "actors" had to go do seal stuff. Again, that's according to the press releases.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

movie was filmed with current and past seals using real equipment and in the same matter that they performed training exercises and the whole movie was planned using the special forces laying out how things happen and the way they actually move not the bs summersaults rolling into a room haha.

I believe the movie is footage of members of our military in action...

No, it is not in action. The Navy actually allowed them to take time off and take part in the movie. But most of the main actors are current active duty navy.

I loved that movie and definitely recommend it. Of course my wife cried during parts. She's extra sensitive since our son joined the Army.

I loved that movie and definitely recommend it. Of course my wife cried during parts. She's extra sensitive since our son joined the Army.

i wont lie i got choked up at the end but thats because ive had alot of family and friends in the military

Back