Sometimes life makes little sense to me

please.gif
prayers sent to you and your family. God will do what needs to be done.... and if He decides to deliver a cure/ a new liver... you'll be amazed at the strength little ones have to fight back.

i am so sorry randy. no one shoudl have to go through pain like that. Prayers and best wishes let me know how i can help if at anyway at all....

This is heartbreaking. Nothing gives a more helpless feeling that seeing your child suffer and not be able to fix it. You and your family are in my thoughts.

thoughts are with you my friend, you need to talk give me a hollar.. you got the #.

Her life has already touched all those around her. I pray for the best for her. I cannot imagine losing one of my children. God is by her side through this journey.

Is she on a transplant list? If so it would have to be from a Donor close to her age I believe.

For those not familiar a Liver is very hard to find and the list is long.

So sorry to hear this Randy. Mikki was saddened also. We both will hope and pray for the best outcome possible.

r8

Hey Bro,
Sorry to hear all this. My Duaghter had to have a heart transplant when she was 10 months old. If there is any thing I can do, if you have any questions I can help with, or if you just need to talk or vent, let me know....I'll give ya my number. And I'm less than 50 miles away. Take care, and all my prayers.

At times we realize we are all in God's hands.
Whenever God calls a child, I think he feels he needs them more than we do.
All my prayers for you and your family.

Mike A

God bless and may he give you the strength to help your family through this crisis. My thoughts and prayers are with that beautiful child.

Randy , My Prayers are sent to you & your Family. Be Strong if you can my friend, They are going to need someone with some pretty Wide Shoulders to carry the load. If you EVER NEED ANYTHING don't hesitate to get ahold of ALL of US !!
please.gif

Bro. I am so so sorry. I am definatly going to be praying for that little girl. Call me if you want to talk more about it. This is ONE BAD DAY AT THE ORG.

They have releaser her to go home for now as there is little they can do for her at this point.. She has been placed on "the list".. where on the list I have no idea, so much they take into consideration I am sure..

DSC_0379.JPG

Dear God, please keep this little one in your arms and heal her body. She is so little and has so much life to live. Please bless this family.

But she is on the list. This made us smile.

Randy, you just never know when the call will come. Just pray like we are. Way to young to be facing this and our hearts go out to her.

e8

Back