Sometimes life makes little sense to me

sad.gif
x2 Prayer sent.

There is nothing more heartbreaking than a sick child.
sad.gif
I'm just so incredibly sorry.

My thoughts and prayers for little Ambriella and everyone that loves her.

I am very sorry to hear this Randy. My daughter had alot of complications her first few months. I have never felt so helpless. I could not even imagine the feelings you have right now. Be strong for your family my friend. My prayers and best wishes go out to you and yours.

Very sorry to hear this. Hope the prognosis proves to be wrong. Love her and each other each precious day.

Ooh god, I didn't even see this thread. What a shame. I hope the best for her Randy. No kid deserves this. And again, this just goes to show you how life is soo precious. No one has anything to biotch about till you face challenges like this!

Good luck my friend

Prayers sent!! I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

As a grandfather of 13, I feel your pain and pray for her and your family.

WOW, don't know what to say Bro...so sorry to hear this
sad.gif
thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

This just made me tear up as a recent new father of a two month old. Deep felt prayers sent to your family and grandchild

Dear Lord Randy, prayers are sent my friend. I am so very sorry. Please feel free to call me anytime to talk or vent.

Randy, I can't imagine what you are going through, I'm so sorry you and your family are having to endure such a hardship. My thoughts and prayers are with y'all and especially for your precious grandchild. May you and your family have peace knowing God will do whats best for her.

Back