a qwik appology...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Its plainly obvious that I'm just "not right" in the head these days.

Just wanted to appologise for my behaviour.

I'm in the care of a neurological psycologist and have some good days,but mostly bad days.My brain is basically fugged.

I won't be around till I can get control back. The crashes did more damage than I have let on,but thats no excuse I guess.

Deepest appologies to all. Have a great Christmas,and the best New Year. Ride as safe as you can.

RubberSideDown.

STAY YOUR FAMILY HERE.

GOOD DAYS AND BAD. YOURE FAMILY!

beerchug.gif

I don't have a clue what happened, but best wishes to you and your family for the holidays, Rubb. Hope you come back soon.

what the hell happened you just came back and are leaving again  
pissed.gif
come on rub the place aint the same without ya oh yea and merry christmas brother

(spkerhed @ Dec. 05 2006,20:08) what the hell happened you just came back and are leaving again  
pissed.gif
come on rub the place aint the same without ya oh yea and merry christmas brother
yeah what he said

now come here Andy let the bear get his paws on ya
wow.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO & HAPPY NEW YEAR
beerchug.gif

Just post that disclosure in your sig....
laugh.gif

C'mon and hang out, it isnt the same with out you
super.gif

Everybody has "that guy" in their family, mine is my sister.

Don't worry about it, we still let her come to the family parties.

Stick around, you are part of the family...

Grump

You're family. We may not like your behavior sometimes and for that, we reserve the right to kick your ass.

But we still love ya, man.

--Wag--

i hate to see you giving yourself grief...i know you are a lot harder on yourself than we are...i like having you around and was glad to see you back on the site and posting up again...you are part of us and we miss you when you are gone...if anyone gives you a problem, they obviously don't know or understand what you are recovering from but i am sure it wouldn't take long for them to get the messege
guns.gif
...anyway, i hope you decide not to leave us again and that you continue to make progress...Merry Christmas to you and the Mouse
beerchug.gif

Stay with us bro. Moderators have the gate and can open and close as they please. I'm new don't know the history, and don't need to know. Never had a problem with ya man. Hang ten.
beerchug.gif

hey bruver...

a bastid will always be a bastid...no matter shape, size or form. Kinda like a sh!t pie. No matter how thin or thick you slice it, it's still a sh!t pie.

You? You're the "original". A bastid through and through...no doubts about that.

Realize, though...family is also that: FAMILY. No matter how you slice it...no matter how you dice it...it's still...FAMILY.

That's you. FAMILY. A somewhat outspoken (at times), misbehaving, chaos-causing bastid son. But you're still family...family pulls through the rough times and still carries on.

We all make bad calls at times...we all fuk it up at one time or another. Some more than others, but they still mess up. Regardless, we are not...how do we say this...infallible. Sound familiar?

So yeah, WTF ever and all that. Take some time to get your head back on straight and get things as back to normal as possible.

Us? We'll still be here...carrying on. Waiting for you to get back on the horse.
beerchug.gif

Not sure what happened, but I'm glad to see cooler heads prevail. Peace on the org and good will towards men.

Back