My appology to Revlis

Well here is the Short of it:
99 and omslaw joked around and Omslaw reduced his post count, 99 posted lots of post jabbing at omslaw. Rev publically spanked postwhores, many people felt talked down too, then there was a pleasant vid with moose playing in the sprinklers, fate chimed in with a reality check, many agreed, other mods stifled the situation and everyone  finally agreed we all had a bad day and was being silly, 99 apologized to rev, others chimed in and we're all friendly again and there is a big happy circle jerk!
Confused, you wont be on the next episode of Soap.

confused.jpg
View attachment 1497230 Thanks for the update. After I posted that, I found the thread mentioned. Don't know how I missed it before...

99 and omslaw joked around and Omslaw reduced his post count, 99 posted lots of post jabbing at omslaw. Rev publically spanked postwhores, many people felt talked down too, then there was a pleasant vid with moose playing in the sprinklers, fate chimed in with a reality check, many agreed, other mods stifled the situation and everyone finally agreed we all had a bad day and was being silly, 99 apologized to rev, others chimed in and we're all friendly again and there is a big happy circle jerk!

confused.jpg
OMFG... Ya know when you say it like that it almost sounds silly...
ices_rofl.gif

That's it, I'm banning ya...
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Now that everyone is happy, could I get permission to be a post ho for 1 day?  I just need like 50 more posts to lose that dang rookie label!  
cool.gif

Had to edit to correct my poor spelling.  Guess I need more practice posting
laugh.gif

Had to edit again to correct my typing error. It's still dark in here.

Wow good to see that this was resolved with a little bit a good ol
kissass.gif
by 99...it was also good to see Rev back it down a notch and make the peace with a fellow post ho
goodboy.gif
now, with that said, I have to start refunding the Org. post ho cage match money to the ticket buyers..I guess the match is off move along people nothing to see here..
beerchug.gif
ohsnap1.gif

Hey and I got page 2 woohoo!
beerchug.gif
just goes to show Rev, you can take the ho off the post, but you can't...umm you get the jest..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

99 and omslaw joked around and Omslaw reduced his post count, 99 posted lots of post jabbing at omslaw. Rev publically spanked postwhores, many people felt talked down too, then there was a pleasant vid with moose playing in the sprinklers, fate chimed in with a reality check, many agreed, other mods stifled the situation and everyone finally agreed we all had a bad day and was being silly, 99 apologized to rev, others chimed in and we're all friendly again and there is a big happy circle jerk!

confused.jpg
OMG I fell out of my chair laughing...
rofl.gif

Guys,
It seems like this is the sort of thing that happens when our Keyboard Kung-Fu gets too strong. Sometimes we fire and forget because it is easy with a keystroke; it is amazing sometimes - we have so much going on, that there isn't much true drama going on... everyone is generally courteous to each other... but sometimes we have to create drama just to remind ourselves that we are still people and not just an avatar on the 'net.

OK...wow...glad that's over.

And, '99: it's spelled "apology".

That's all.

laugh.gif

hahahah awww how sweet hahahah good job and rev i apologized in the other thread but i will start a new post

and 99 when we settling out the motogp stuff think i am coming

this stinks!!! i go away on vacation for a couple days and find out when i return that i have missed this year's dramatic episode...oh well, things just aren't the same without ol' Rubbah around
laugh.gif

on the serious side, here's to both Revlis and '99
beerchug.gif

99 and omslaw joked around and Omslaw reduced his post count, 99 posted lots of post jabbing at omslaw. Rev publically spanked postwhores, many people felt talked down too, then there was a pleasant vid with moose playing in the sprinklers, fate chimed in with a reality check, many agreed, other mods stifled the situation and everyone  finally agreed we all had a bad day and was being silly, 99 apologized to rev, others chimed in and we're all friendly again and there is a big happy circle jerk!

confused.jpg
rofl.gif

Back