A Miracle Of Modern Technology..

So when you say "I'm gonna get me some ***** tonight" we should clarify from now on, right? :laugh:

depending on what comes out of that can when I rip that tab... I am sold!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I want Jessica Alba after she come out of that can though.:whistle:

depending on what comes out of that can when I rip that tab... I am sold!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I want Jessica Alba after she come out of that can though.:whistle:

There's a joke there, but I don't think I should say it here. :laugh:

Wow, not sure if I want..........never mind, I dont want get banned. :laugh:

Yeah, so many places to take this one, and so many ways to get a free vacation from this place. As much as it pains me to do so, I'm gonna have to refrain from commenting...

Yeah, so many places to take this one, and so many ways to get a free vacation from this place. As much as it pains me to do so, I'm gonna have to refrain from commenting...

its killin me.............:laugh:

I'll bet thats a real treat to open one after the experation date... After sharing one with a couple friends, you won't want the last drink.... A six pack would have to be better than just one... Once a month,its also a great bloody mary mixer... If you slam one down in a couple drinks, would that make me selfish.... If you see me with a dented can, would you think less of me?.... If you take your time and drink it real slow,will the other cans think your a great drinker....:beerchug::laugh:

it can't be real.... there was a "Cider" like it, I believe "Dicken's" was the brand.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I'll bet thats a real treat to open one after the experation date... After sharing one with a couple friends, you won't want the last drink.... A six pack would have to be better than just one... Once a month,its also a great bloody mary mixer... If you slam one down in a couple drinks, would that make me selfish.... If you see me with a dented can, would you think less of me?.... If you take your time and drink it real slow,will the other cans think your a great drinker....:beerchug::laugh:

:laugh:

they have horse piss beer
Page 1

so whats wrong with natural energy from >>>>>?
:poke:

web_label506_nb8n.jpg

hp_beer_06__web_.jpg

Back