A little race between me and a turbo mustang.

That Supra owner seems to stroke himself everytime someone looks at his car.???

Get it off the streets, especially neighborhoods, before you kill someone.

Cuz 95% of Supra owners wont race from a stop...:whistle:

hahahahaha don't know if I've ever heard words that were more true.....Personally I think rollons are a hell of a lot more fun than any drag racing and as long as you do them out on the interstate with no cars whats the big deal

hahahahaha don't know if I've ever heard words that were more true.....Personally I think rollons are a hell of a lot more fun than any drag racing and as long as you do them out on the interstate with no cars whats the big deal

There don't need to be any cars on the interstate, there are more than enough things near the interstate that can ruin your day or night. And then that s it your bad day is over, but your family an friends have many bad days and bad years coming to them. Hard to believe a motorcycle rider would do a street race with a high powered car, probably a young inexperienced driver in a high powered car at that. Glad you made it.:thumbsup:

This is how I spent my Sunday morning last week for 5 hours, there are no cars on the interstate but you see those big large signs hanging over the empty highway. They are not magically hanging in the sky there is a usually a rather large an very thick an concrete reinforced pole very near the highway.

fatal 1.jpg

fatal 2.jpg

fatal 3.jpg

Thats the motor lying on the truck in front of the car it landed about 500 feet away from the car.

fatal 4.jpg

fatal 5.jpg

Those are not the rear wheels lying behind the car that is the front axle/wheels/shocks an brakes still attached with the fenders an hood wrapped like bath towel around the pole.

fatal 6.jpg

fatal 7.jpg

They weren't even racing just speeding :down:

We have quite a few LEO's here active an retired, what is the worse part of the job dealing with the criminals ? Or having to go to three different homes an deliver the worse possible news that a mother an father an family will ever receive :down:

There is a time an place for everything and anyone that is not willing to go to the track, be it the 1/8 the 1/4 or the mile they don't have anything worth you racing jmo

I refrain from posting the pics of what I pick up for obvious reasons my prayers an condolences to the families :down:

Ride your rides as you please as always try an stay safe as possible

fatal 1.jpg

fatal 2.jpg

fatal 3.jpg

fatal 4.jpg

fatal 5.jpg

fatal 6.jpg

fatal 7.jpg

fatal 8.jpg

Last edited:
didn't say street trim anywhere. could've been gutted. an 88mm turbo will make upwards of 900 hp in a cobra, especially with forged internals. big turbo cobras and big turbo supras have a habit of outrunning us.
lol. the car has full interrior and is over 800 hp with 88mm turbo and forged engine.

with 800 hp, he should've put some distance between his rear bumper and your front tire. i'm thinking he's at 675 whp, 700 tops.

I'm thinkin that when it's amateur hour ya never know what's gonna happen or who is gonna win. That's what is so hilarious about all this youtube video crap....some people actually use it as evidence in making some lame argument about what/who is faster or more badazz.

Street racing in the movies is REALLY cool cause nobody ever gets REALLY killed.....

BTW, is this dig-up-old-threads-from-the-tomb-day?

Just neat to see a car on the street running next to a bike is all.
Something to say even if all you see is tailight from the bike.
Still pullin'

Not preachin or anything but why not take it to the track.
You guys can race headsup safely.

That Honda is what needs to be clear in your mind.
It could be you.

No idea as to your age or anything but at 39 , 40 in 13 days I have friends buried in 4 states who died from same..
Be careful..please

I"ll preach for ya, Looks like a bunch of dumb asses racing on the street. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK:rulez:

I like the "5-60mph" one... There's no way that was only 60mph. Based on the way that trans-am did against the C6, that was more like 120 or 130. That was a 16 second race. My 98 mustang with just a little exhaust work and either a 3:55 or 3:73 gear (was in it when I bought the car and haven't bothered to count teeth) will do 0-60 in around 6 seconds...

U couldnt be any wronger no offence... Back when my mustang was slow it went 9.8 with 600 rwhp..

No actually im not wrong. I have a high HP turbo mustang and know what it takes to beat a liter bike as I owned one prior to my busa. If you read what I wrote I said from a roll. Your mustang with 600hp running 9.80's is not trapping 150mph. It takes a vehicle trapping 150+ to HANG with a liter bike from a roll.

No actually im not wrong. I have a high HP turbo mustang and know what it takes to beat a liter bike as I owned one prior to my busa. If you read what I wrote I said from a roll. Your mustang with 600hp running 9.80's is not trapping 150mph. It takes a vehicle trapping 150+ to HANG with a liter bike from a roll.

Sorry bro.. Your still wrong even from a roll.. Trust me I have a very fast twin turbo mustang that runs 7.59's.. 750 rwhp trapped my stang at 154 mph.. and that was at 3400 lbs.. Simply put, if your putting 950 to the tires ur gonna absoluty crush a liter bike.. Heck you'll do it with 850 and less..

Back