A little race between me and a turbo mustang.

mikev7

Registered
Its about half way through the video. I whipped him like 4 times. I let him pick up a little oomph before i hammered the throttle in the 2 races shown. His car is slow off the line but its a monster under boost. Dont mind the fat looking jacket on me, thats extra padding cause it was cold. :beerchug: Im really skinny.

YouTube - CallOutsNOLA's Channel

Love the disclaimer..."all stunts done in Mexico" yet the Interstate sign says New Orleans! :rofl:

It's a good thing that you beat the 'Stang! There was some pretty nice lookin cars in the video. :thumbsup:

didn't say street trim anywhere. could've been gutted. an 88mm turbo will make upwards of 900 hp in a cobra, especially with forged internals. big turbo cobras and big turbo supras have a habit of outrunning us.

didn't say street trim anywhere. could've been gutted. an 88mm turbo will make upwards of 900 hp in a cobra, especially with forged internals. big turbo cobras and big turbo supras have a habit of outrunning us.

didnt really look like hardcore race car guys and most cobras that dont smoke busas are in street trim..

looks more and more like a guy that slapped some turbos on just cause the crowd... btw all termis had forged guts.

I could honestly show you a handful of cobras that look perfectly stock that all put down 1000+ to the wheels. It's really not uncommon. My own mustang looks like your everyday 12 second slightly modded mustang but it will throw down low nines all day at the track.

I could honestly show you a handful of cobras that look perfectly stock that all put down 1000+ to the wheels. It's really not uncommon. My own mustang looks like your everyday 12 second slightly modded mustang but it will throw down low nines all day at the track.

throws down 9's on chrome 17's, like the one in the vid? i know its been done time and time again, esp with the gt500. itll be done even more with the 5.0 coming back out.

just seems like if that car was making the 850 or so at the wheel hed have some better rubber...

Yep. 28" drag radials and thousands in a suspension/chassis does wonders. Not to mention this was from a roll and not from a dig. There are guys running 8's on 17" wheels these days.

no point in arguing about a car neither one of use knows anything about.....

id like to see a lowered car on 17's and those arent 28" either run anywhere near a mid 9. and thats the point a mid 9 car should pull about the same as busa since a car can leave alot harder than a stock busa.

Just neat to see a car on the street running next to a bike is all.
Something to say even if all you see is tailight from the bike.
Still pullin'

Not preachin or anything but why not take it to the track.
You guys can race headsup safely.

That Honda is what needs to be clear in your mind.
It could be you.

No idea as to your age or anything but at 39 , 40 in 13 days I have friends buried in 4 states who died from same..
Be careful..please

Last edited:
Back