A little race between me and a turbo mustang.

I like the "5-60mph" one... There's no way that was only 60mph. Based on the way that trans-am did against the C6, that was more like 120 or 130. That was a 16 second race. My 98 mustang with just a little exhaust work and either a 3:55 or 3:73 gear (was in it when I bought the car and haven't bothered to count teeth) will do 0-60 in around 6 seconds...

If you look again they are being sarcastic with the 5-60mph phrase. It was a joke. If I remember right it has a wink or something after it says that.

didn't say street trim anywhere. could've been gutted. an 88mm turbo will make upwards of 900 hp in a cobra, especially with forged internals. big turbo cobras and big turbo supras have a habit of outrunning us.

Yep! I was in that seen a few years ago! 900rwhp+ twin or big single turbo's in a Supra... 03-04 Terminator.... Vettes and Vipers are busa killers! All about HP to weight ratio... All the Cobra guys go from a stock pulleyed blower to a ported one.... Then a Kenebell 2.3L... then a 2.8L.... then to the next larger one... Then ditch it and go TURBO/S! Make more POWER!

Back