a little cold to ride today, but did anyway

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
hey all.. well the busa is still torn down so I rode the rune... made it up to a whole 37 today... when i got ready to leave my bike was frozen with about 1/8 inch of ice! could not operate any handlebar controls, barely was able to twist the throttle to start the bike.. not the best pics since i took it with my iphone, but you get the idea..

photo.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

That looks, well... miserable!

But sometimes nothing else substitutes for a spin on the bike. Nice Rune, a lot of torque on that bike. :thumbsup:

yea... i was pouring down rain this morning when I left, then the temo dropped and everything froze, then more sleet... but when you gotta ride, you gotta ride!! You hear that Spitz!!! If I can do it you can do it!

Hats off to you! I guess the roads were still passable, but even then...How far was your house from the job?

Hats off to you! I guess the roads were still passable, but even then...How far was your house from the job?

LMAO... someone was bound to ask... i think it's a whole 1 mile & 14 feet from kickstand up to kickstand down.

yea... i was pouring down rain this morning when I left, then the temo dropped and everything froze, then more sleet... but when you gotta ride, you gotta ride!! You hear that Spitz!!! If I can do it you can do it!

Ok well I don't have more than 1 bike........but I'll GLADLY go out in that weather if you let me borrow one of yours!!!!:please:

:rofl:

Back