A good video for CAGERS....

yeah we gotta watch out too.  We often forget how fast our bikes are.

Everytime I get off my bike and get in my cage I keep flooring the gas pedal. I say to myself #### is my car broken? Did it throw a rod or something? then I realize I'm in a slow ass safe and boring cage. Takes a few few stop lights to get used to being in a cage again.

<!--EDIT|busafish
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139196855 -->

In this case that biker didn't look like he was slowing at all for the intersection, particularly with a cage inching up ready to pull out. Not very good technique for self-preservation.

Also pretty weak headlight- makes a good case for HID. Since I installed mine it is rare that cagers don't see me.

Did that scare the crap out of anyone else?
YEP.. Me too...
Got me to!!  Good vid.
Yeapers! Got me.... This is typical of Safety Commercials in Euprope.

Saw one where this young school girl was yapping on a cell phone and saw her boy friend across the road and ran to him and SLAM nailed by a car, with an immediate graphic that just said "Pay Attention". Scared the $^!t out of me.

I think the US should show these. I would bet the incidence of stupid accidents would decrease significantly.

cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

I am always wary of cars at intersections and stop signs. People may get a little inpatient behind me, but I'm not gonna get run over anyone!!

It would be nice to have an ad campaign in America to get people more aware of bikers.

Damn, I have to clean up the pee on my chair!

I had that happen to me and was really fortunate that when I hit the car my bike stopped and I flew over the car and unbelievably landed on my feet in a crouched position. I was so lucky that all I got was a bruised thigh.

bluegrab.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>my collarbone is still aching from 4 yrs ago......shesssssshhhhh

Jumped watching that one too
wow.gif
and that guy on the bike didn't look to be in too good of a condition there. That should have played during the superbowl.

Good Vid!

Just thought I'd add some... It doesn't matter what you're on, or in. Same #### happens to me all the time when I'm driving a big ass tanker truck! Only then, the cager is the one getting hurt! Knock on wood, that I havent hit anybody so far!

Got me too - it even got me the 2nd time I watched
Heart was still pounding after reading all the post and responding. Every one who gets a license cage, bike, CDL whatever should have to watch something like this.

Back