CRAZY FAST ZX10R

looks to be a fairly decent rider as well, does a nice job of gettin 'er outta the hole with wheel where it needs to be.

watch end of vid, says what they want people to know is done with bike. Basically, strapped, lowered, geared, and akra pipe

thats impressive... haha he would whip my ass bad... i goin' to the drags tonight to run my medicore high 10's. haha course mine is stock...

that dude has the same helmet as me.. shoei rf900 chimera

yeah those are some very good times ... good bike ... very good rider ! I saw one at MIR this weekend do a 9.43, but I don't know what mods he had on his bike.

Looks like some good ridin' and we all know the ZX10 ain't no joke anyway. I've said it before and I'll say it again... If your busa is stock, you just might get yer ass handed to ya by a ZX10 in the stop light wars folks.
wink.gif

The mighty 10R strikes again!!! That guy on the vid is a pro racer that everyone on our 10R forum looks up to, so there is no doubt that his skills produced those numbers. In any event, you never know who the guy is on the 10R you may decide to race at the light, so bring nothing less than the best or practice the " I missed a gear excuse " fellas. lol

i rode my buddies 10r last week and DAAAAANNNNGG!!! FREAKIN light!!!!!! fells better than a gsxr1000!!! thats the BEST bike hands down kawa has EVER BUILT!!! much props to the 10r!

btw , is the 12r faster in the 1/4?

JP

ive been beaten bye a 03 gsxr1000 guy did 9.8 @139 so been there done that.its all in the pilot.but man this zx10 guy was fast.cool stuff

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084928177 -->

Hands down, the bikes this day and age are so close anybody's rear can be handed to them. Don't even sleep on a guy on "600", might be a 600 with a 1000 motor. There are some sneaky bastages out there but rider for rider, mod for mod ain't nothing out there for the Buuuusssssaaaaaa!!!!!!!

If its Norman Jackson, he is a pro!!! He also runs a zx 12 in the nines as well. He took my stock 1994 gsxr 1100 only 4 inch arm and lowered a 10.3. I could only get it to 11.7 and i ran her all day during Jason Millers drag racing school. He rode it one time. He is good time consistent on any bike!!
cool.gif

yeah those are some very good times ... good bike ... very good rider ! I saw one at MIR this weekend do a 9.43, but I don't know what mods he had on his bike.
I was racing at MIR this weekend and talked to a few guys running them. One guy(Norman Jackson) runs 1000 super sport and goes low 9.30's consistently. The other guy had an arm on it and was running 9.30's also.

Back