CRAZY FAST ZX10R

Seriously,
How the hell do you get a launch like that
rock.gif
??
I'd be laying on my back behind the bike wouldn't I ?

What gives ?

Josh.

yeah those are some very good times ... good bike ... very good rider ! I saw one at MIR this weekend do a 9.43, but I don't know what mods he had on his bike.
I was racing at MIR this weekend and talked to a few guys running them. One guy(Norman Jackson) runs 1000 super sport and goes low 9.30's consistently. The other guy had an arm on it and was running 9.30's also.
How did you do on the track? I took lots of pics on Saturday. Is that your track bike in the avatar? I may have a shot of you at the tree.

yeah those are some very good times ... good bike ... very good rider ! I saw one at MIR this weekend do a 9.43, but I don't know what mods he had on his bike.
I was racing at MIR this weekend and talked to a few guys running them. One guy(Norman Jackson) runs 1000 super sport and goes low 9.30's consistently. The other guy had an arm on it and was running 9.30's also.
How did you do on the track? I took lots of pics on Saturday. Is that your track bike in the avatar? I may have a shot of you at the tree.
Yes that's my bike in my avatar. I did well, I made to the 6th round and then spun the tire and gave the race away. I went to Jason's seminar on Friday and it is worth the money for anyone interested in dragracing.

there was a stock zx10 running last night at the local drag strip.. still had the 30 day tags on... cool guy.. was running high tens around 130mph... sorry didn't get a chance to run with him... not sure I coulda beat him anyway.. hehe.

were gonna try and hook up to ride a little off the track so maybe we'll get to play around a little then.

i did manage a 10.68 @ 130 myself though... completely stock 01.. i mean down to the tires having 42psi in em'. I was pretty happy considering i've only ran 11 trips down the 1/4 mile. The busa is such a damn awesome all around bike.. i mean really.. it takes a total newb and puts him into the mid tens.. how cool!

Back