BIKE FEST (Jacksonville, NC)

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Flyers courtesy of Big Dawg himself.  Hit me back if you think you may be able to attend.

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087367576 -->

BIKEFEST_FRONT_small.jpg

BigDawg ... I'd like to roll out to that bike fest as there's not much happening in the D.C. Metro area this weekend ... just not sure as I'm still recovering from a 4 day 3,500 mile road trip of last weekend. If I find someone around here to help drive though, I'll trailer on down there and have some fun!

Hey Bigdawg, I might be able to make it down, depends on work though since I'm on call.....sounds like fun
smile.gif

Got any pics from the 1st annual event?

Sage--sounds good, where did you go 2500 miles bro? Was that all on the Busa?

Zuk--one of my frat bros is sponsoring the event. I only designed the flyer. He said last year there were over 3,000 in attendance.

Man this is BS where were these festivities when i used to live in actionville???!!! (Deerfield across from lauradale) You guys wait til i get all the way in Illinois and no way to take leave to come home and throw a bike week unbelievable!

Hey frat, that flyer does nothing for me but PISS ME OFF!!
biggrin.gif
 If I weren't so far away...man I would do da damn thang.  The only event I get to check out is Super Sundays which is sponsored by the Ruff Ryders of Houston, TX.  I'm only two hours away.  If I would know about events like this about a month in advance... I could definitely make 'em.  I never have the excuse of not being able to get time off from work.  My job is pretty laxed about taking time off.  Only during turnarounds is when my vacation is strictly adhered to or in some cases taken away.  Since we had our turnaround in April (that's why I missed out on the Vegas trip)... I'm free for the rest of the year.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

Brian
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087672359 -->

biggrin.gif

Hey BigDawg, that chick on the front of the flyer looks exactly like this female I used to date named Tammy. The resemblance is remarkable...
wink.gif

I too would like to know about any big event in the south about a month prior. Then I can get there too.

Hey BigDawg, that chick on the front of the flyer looks exactly like this female I used to date named Tammy.  The resemblance is remarkable...
wink.gif
Sup Team that is Tammy, I got the pics from your hard drive......
laugh.gif
Just j/k her name is Lyric and she's hot hot hot hot hot. There are other dates coming for other bikefests listed below:

Fayetteville, NC (July 4th)
Charleston, SC (July 17th)
Orangeburg, SC (July 31st)
Greensboro, NC (Sept 4th & 5th/ Labor Day weekend)

Attached are the flyers for Fayetteville

Fay_front.jpg

Back