Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
wow.gif

cussing.gif

http://www.dontbescaredracing.com/video/lookagain.wmv

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138982613 -->

Alot of people dont realize that when we're in our cars,we are almost always watching for other cars,take that extra few seconds and look for bikes too!
smile.gif

What really ticks me off is when I see someone in a cage just blatently run a stop sign...

Another thing to remember is cagers are looking for cars traveling at normal rates of speed. They're not looking for bikes that are +30 over the posted limit.

I'll be the first to admit that I speed, so some of the onus is on us riders to be seen, and to be constantly thinking about NOT being seen.

That's why I don't trust cagers even when there directly looking at me. I always assume they DONT.

Also, dont put your life on the traffic signals. Always look left and right crossing every intersection, even when its green for you.

Ride safe my brutthaz.

I jumped too. I also noticed that I didn't see the bike the first look either. When I watched again I saw that the guys head was blocking the view of the lane. Nice camera work on the directors part! It even got ME thinking I need to look better. I wish it would get national prime time air play here in the US!

Another thing to remember is cagers are looking for cars traveling at normal rates of speed.  They're not looking for bikes that are +30 over the posted limit.

I'll be the first to admit that I speed, so some of the onus is on us riders to be seen, and to be constantly thinking about NOT being seen.
A lot of times they see you, but they mis-judge your speed. That's why they're always turning left in front of you.

Back