A Goldwing Carving the Dragon like last years turkey.

That rider was hauling through those turns. I was expecting him to lose it on every turn. Great riding skills!!! Must have logged a lot of miles on that Goldwing.

You can hear something that kept dragging or scraping on bike behind him?
He had trouble keeping up with that guy ! :omg:

I wonder if it's just wind coming around the bubble or maybe he has metallic pucks?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's just wind coming around the bubble or maybe he has metallic pucks?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess he's riding a cruiser or goldwing like guy in front of him and is scraping the running boards or exhaust ? you can hear it on both sides when he lays over.

That guy throws that fat chick through the turns pretty dang well! :thumbsup:

That guy is a Gap regular, he goes by "Yellow Wolf". He set the record for the most miles on the Gap in 24hrs. Can't remember the exact total but it was alot. Anyone that has ridden the road in anger knows that qoing down and back at a fast pace a couple times has the effect of a couple of rounds in a cage fight let alone on a Wing. I have chased this guy through the Gap a few times and he is incredibly smooth, I was working my butt off to stay with him on a Ducati that weighs half what the Wing does. He also offers a pretty cool service, his Wing is equipped with a few cameras on front and back and he has a DVD burner in the top trunk and he will video chasing you and you chasing him and put it to music for a pretty reasonable price. And the scraping you hear are his pegs and brake and other low hanging parts. He has hard plastic pucks bolted to them that looked to me to be chunks of skateboard sliders. If your ever on the Dagon and think your fast get on his tail and find out, I have only seen a handful of people that could read his plate for more than a few corners.

Oh ya and I believe the guy behind him was on a GSXR100 and you can hear his knee pucks touching down. I cjased him down and back a couple times one day and wore thru a set of ceramic pucks in no time. That is what makes his smoothness so impressive.

That guy is a Gap regular, he goes by "Yellow Wolf". He set the record for the most miles on the Gap in 24hrs. Can't remember the exact total but it was alot. Anyone that has ridden the road in anger knows that qoing down and back at a fast pace a couple times has the effect of a couple of rounds in a cage fight let alone on a Wing. I have chased this guy through the Gap a few times and he is incredibly smooth, I was working my butt off to stay with him on a Ducati that weighs half what the Wing does. He also offers a pretty cool service, his Wing is equipped with a few cameras on front and back and he has a DVD burner in the top trunk and he will video chasing you and you chasing him and put it to music for a pretty reasonable price. And the scraping you hear are his pegs and brake and other low hanging parts. He has hard plastic pucks bolted to them that looked to me to be chunks of skateboard sliders. If your ever on the Dagon and think your fast get on his tail and find out, I have only seen a handful of people that could read his plate for more than a few corners.

Yep:laugh: A friend of mine was telling me about a group of guys he knows, and their trip to the Dragon. (I've met a few of them, mainly good riding cocky pricks who are no where near as good as they think they are) They ran across this guy(one of the bunch is a decent honest guy, he told the real story when they got home:laugh:) Apparently they were talking trash and Goldwing guy challenged them..."And when you lose, you get of MY mountain."
Guess what, they came home with their tails tucked!:rofl:
I saw this video a while back and figured it had to be him! The fact they got burnt is great, but a Goldwing, ooooohhh that burns.:rofl:

A couple of guys I know went to the dragon and ended up following this guy. They said it was ridiculous how quick he was.

1007_hrbp_01_z+baggers_3000_mile_hell_ride_part_2+2009_honda_goldwing_crash.jpg

oops...:whistle:

Back