Slaying the Dragon Video "US129 style"

Love seeing that front suspension travel!!

Funny, the curves never look so sharp when I see these videos?????

I know right? Dude man is steady runnin in the 70s and 80s with blasts into the 90s and 100s.... That absolutely insane for the dragon.

I know right? Dude man is steady runnin in the 70s and 80s with blasts into the 90s and 100s.... That absolutely insane for the dragon.

I noticed that, but if the bike is prepped for the track, do you think they speedo healed it after the sprocket change?

Man, that is some awful music. I had to watch it on mute, which sucks cuz I wanted to listen to the bike.

Apparently he's a WERA racer, looks like this video is getting him a lot of hate.

Man, that is some awful music. I had to watch it on mute, which sucks cuz I wanted to listen to the bike.

Apparently he's a WERA racer, looks like this video is getting him a lot of hate.

Definitely a lot of criticism in the comments. Anonymous is usually the best way to post that stuff. Plus it's evidence too....speeding, crossing a double yellow, reckless driving, to name a few. Regardless, it is an exciting video for sure.

Back