this guy can move

I agree with the fun to watch statement, however, it really sends a very poor message out to the public so they can give all sportbike riders the hooligan label. Something we need not.
Keep this shi8 for the track.
No room for error on that little stretch of road, especially at that speed. You would think someone with that skill would realize just how dangerous and foolish it is. Stupid is as stupid does.

I disagree! That guy has a bike set up perfectly for that type of riding. He certainly wasn't on PP 2cts and he was riding well under his 100% level. I'd much rather have him riding briskly through the dragon than 98% of the other guys who ride much slower and much more dangerous.

I was impressed and tip my hat to a very talented guy who does know his limitations. You can't say that about most of the riders on that stretch of road.

I disagree! That guy has a bike set up perfectly for that type of riding. He certainly wasn't on PP 2cts and he was riding well under his 100% level. I'd much rather have him riding briskly through the dragon than 98% of the other guys who ride much slower and much more dangerous.

I was impressed and tip my hat to a very talented guy who does know his limitations. You can't say that about most of the riders on that stretch of road.

I'd have been more impressed if he'd have shed 10-15 MPH and taken the turns in his own lane without needing to borrow from what could have easily been somebody else's real estate at that moment. If you're in the other lane on a stretch of road with bad news on either side and more than a couple of blind turns, you're an asshat. A talented asshat in this case.

On the track, hell yes. I'll agree with you there.

Last edited:
I'd have been more impressed if he'd have shed 10-15 MPH and taken the turns in his own lane without needing to borrow from what could have easily been somebody else's real estate at that moment. If you're in the other lane on a stretch of road with bad news on either side and more than a couple of blind turns, you're an asshat. A talented asshat in this case.

On the track, hell yes. I'll agree with you there.

Give credit where credit is due my friend. He simply did what any advanced rider of his caliper would do, use the outside lane to advance his entry point when it's available. That rider knew exactly what he was doing and never at any point was he a threat to anyone in the opposing lane. His riding may very well look scary to the average rider but I can assure you, it wasn't scary to him.

Guys like that are few and far between and I certainly admire his skills!

And by the way, you don't know if the corners where he was using the opposing lane was blind or not since he only used the left lane on right hand corners. Going that direction I don't remember any corners that you couldn't look through the corner between the trees. Since you could only see what was in the camera view, well I think you get the picture!

Give credit where credit is due my friend. He simply did what any advanced rider of his caliper would do, use the outside lane to advance his entry point when it's available. That rider knew exactly what he was doing and never at any point was he a threat to anyone in the opposing lane. His riding may very well look scary to the average rider but I can assure you, it wasn't scary to him.

Guys like that are few and far between and I certainly admire his skills!

And by the way, you don't know if the corners where he was using the opposing lane was blind or not since he only used the left lane on right hand corners. Going that direction I don't remember any corners that you couldn't look through the corner between the trees. Since you could only see what was in the camera view, well I think you get the picture!

Agree - Total situational awareness on his part - used lane to "better" set up his line into the corner. Technically - he violated the law but I regularly see peeps riding well beyond their skill level driving the speed limit that are a real danger to other folks! He posed no danger to anyone momentarily going wide. No corner caught him by surprise - he had obviously ridden the stretch many times and was in total control!

Last edited:

I agree totally :thumbsup:

He was never in the other lane in a blind corner, Or when traffic was coming. He was hauling a--, And doing it safe. Anyone that is capable of going that fast and doing it safe like he was would do it. The problem we all have is that we cant do it. :laugh:

He was never in the other lane in a blind corner, Or when traffic was coming. He was hauling a--, And doing it safe. Anyone that is capable of going that fast and doing it safe like he was would do it. The problem we all have is that we cant do it. :laugh:

Yup I agree. He didn't look out of control anywhere and he was setting up his lines way ahead of the turns. I actually think he was taking it easy, he could have been rolling much faster.

Now the video of the guy that crashed, neither one of those guys could ride. The guy with the camera was over riding the turns and having to correct his lines 2-3 times mid turn. I was trying to guess which guy was gonna crash first. I think there's a tree there for guys like that:laugh:

What's the speed limit on that PUBLIC road? ???

hes better at riding than i am- wont see me tryin that... at least not for a good long time till i get MUCH better:laugh:
very skillfull, but ya gotta wonder: where were the cops? i thought the dragon was pretty heavily patrolled for just this kinda stuff...

This is one of those flicks that I never seem to get tired of watching.

And admiring!

:thumbsup:

Back