this guy can move

I agree with the fun to watch statement, however, it really sends a very poor message out to the public so they can give all sportbike riders the hooligan label. Something we need not.
Keep this shi8 for the track.
No room for error on that little stretch of road, especially at that speed. You would think someone with that skill would realize just how dangerous and foolish it is. Stupid is as stupid does.
Wah! :watching:

Not a good idea. Left of center is not acceptable. There is a time and place for extreme riding. The blind curves on the Dragon is not. No matter how well a person rides does not make them immune from the other vehicle, animal, fallen tree or gravel on the road. If you have spent anytime on the Dragon, you have seen a tree laying across the road and someone in your lane around a blind curve.

Not a good idea. Left of center is not acceptable. There is a time and place for extreme riding. The blind curves on the Dragon is not. No matter how well a person rides does not make them immune from the other vehicle, animal, fallen tree or gravel on the road. If you have spent anytime on the Dragon, you have seen a tree laying across the road and someone in your lane around a blind curve.

Oh come on Steve:laugh:, We have all road left of center when there is not any cars coming before, I never seen him do it when there was any chance that he could be meeting a car or in a blind turn. Remember the time about 5 of us came back to Eureka at a pretty fast pace?:laugh: We was doing some passing on the double yellow:whistle:

Plus I am sure that he went up and down that road a couple times that day before he did that and made sure it was all clear since they had cameras set up everywhere.

Oh come on Steve:laugh:, We have all road left of center when there is not any cars coming before, I never seen him do it when there was any chance that he could be meeting a car or in a blind turn. Remember the time about 5 of us came back to Eureka at a pretty fast pace?:laugh: We was doing some passing on the double yellow:whistle:

Oh SNAP!!!!! lol :rofl:

WOW! Anyone else find themselves leaning with the guy? lol....I would love to see 2 things after this ride... 1. Shape of the tires and what he's running for tires 2. Heart rate monitor!

Back