A c10 video . How to manage a 600 lb bike onto the lift .

c10

Registered
Ran into a guy today who brought this topic up . Figured its been a minute since a c10 video . All in one take / no editing . My apologies for slight sound changes as the Go Pro had tape on one mic to prevent wind noise while on the bike .
The key here is the wood lifting the rear to make the center stand application easier . This works on flat ground to . So if you have a heavy pain in the butt bike to get on stand try this tip .

My bike is so big I barley have confidence backing her big arse up lol. Seriously though, you make that stuff look easy man. Once I find a table I hope I can look that good loading the bike. Not sure if the harbor freight table will handle her weight. She’s 900 +
You would definitely want the strongest table they make for that beast.

Years back someone I know put his big glide up on one of those under bike lifts and the hydraulic cylinder blew a seal out....the only thing that saved him was the bike fell against the wall of his garage and not him...he checked the rating for the lift and sure wasn't rated for that much weight.

You would definitely want the strongest table they make for that beast.

Years back someone I know put his big glide up on one of those under bike lifts and the hydraulic cylinder blew a seal out....the only thing that saved him was the bike fell against the wall of his garage and not him...he checked the rating for the lift and sure wasn't rated for that much weight.
That right there is why I won’t use the HF table. I’ve found some others rated at 1600 +lbs and they are air powered. Got to put a few more paychecks in the bank before I drop 1500-2000. Might be my Christmas gift to myself.

Any of the Concours?
P1030261.JPG

My bike is so big I barley have confidence backing her big arse up lol. Seriously though, you make that stuff look easy man. Once I find a table I hope I can look that good loading the bike. Not sure if the harbor freight table will handle her weight. She’s 900 +
Ive put the ultra classic up there several times . I let the owner hold it once inplace for me to get center stand down .

Back