A bit of photo magic

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok after Steve Pchopped me out of his pic, I figured I better work on the scoot a bit :laugh:

bike08.jpg

did you loose some weight in the pic:laugh:[/QUOTE:

Dayum 99'.. You don't need to get into the whole weight thing Bro...:laugh:

I was about to say the mirror doesn't look right, but hey, I'm just guessing here as I don't know Randy or his ride personally!!! :beerchug:

good job with the photoshopping the bike looks nice
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like you are Missing your Fairing Bolts :whistle: Looks Good :thumbsup:
now if I could figure out an easy way to make it real.. I was thinking they could have recessed and capped them

did you loose some weight in the pic:laugh:
Ok fat boy, lets race.. (through the twisites)

that bike looks suspiciously "pink" :rofl: You could do a template where guys could "try on" paint jobs ya know... that might be kind of cool if you could get the transitions, reflections and color attributes working.. Your PS skills certainly are much better than mine... (right click "save as" done) :) thanks!

good job with the photoshopping the bike looks nice
Posted via Mobile Device
well thanks! (not nearly so pretty at them moment, dirty and in pieces from the last outing at the Gap.. (winter work)

Last edited:
:laugh: I'm diggin the "S" in the middle of the second photoshop :whistle:

would be nice if someone offered a kit to fill in the holes...I'm thinkin patent before your genius makes someone else millions ???

The green does look sweet :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:poke:
Looks good. Like the Green on Black Too!!! 99 I think you could loose some weight too!!! LOL:poke:

Just curious can someone photoshop a picture of a 2009 white busa with the black performance machine contrast cut wheels on it? It would be greatly appreciated. I do not know how to do any of that stuff, thank you.

now if I could figure out an easy way to make it real.. I was thinking they could have recessed and capped them

Ok fat boy, lets race.. (through the twisites)

that bike looks suspiciously "pink" :rofl: You could do a template where guys could "try on" paint jobs ya know... that might be kind of cool if you could get the transitions, reflections and color attributes working.. Your PS skills certainly are much better than mine... (right click "save as" done) :) thanks!

well thanks! (not nearly so pretty at them moment, dirty and in pieces from the last outing at the Gap.. (winter work)

they did, it's called a Gen 2 :laugh:

Back