You like Magic

Please add me to the PM list for the link!
tounge.gif

I'll break it down for all of you....

A woman is performing a magic trick with a handkerchief while performing a strip tease...
The handkerchief disappears and reappears in many different places as her cloths start coming off...
Finally she is naked and there are only two places for the handkerchief to reappear from...
It with much pomp and circumstance magically appears from her happy place to the ooohhhs and ahhhhs of the crowd....

The crowd both amazed, confused and in my opinion a little disturbed appluads nervously...

All in all I liked it... Although I earned a smack in the head from my wife for showing it to her.
I live on the edge.
E

Hell, I can see why that's an impressive act...

Personally, I'd melt at the sight of the hubby cleaning a toilet for a change, watching him bent over, scrub scrub scrub, spray a bit of this, toss that around, scrub scrub scrub...

...but I'm guessing that's just me...and maybe jessups wife...
tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 15 2006,14:32) Hell, I can see why that's an impressive act...

Personally, I'd melt at the sight of the hubby cleaning a toilet for a change, watching him bent over, scrub scrub scrub, spray a bit of this, toss that around, scrub scrub scrub...

tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif
A husband cleaning a toilet... That is magic! And we all no magic isn't real... Only illusion...hahhahahahaaaa

(jessup @ Sep. 15 2006,14:36)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 15 2006,14
zzwhip.gif
) Hell, I can see why that's an impressive act...

tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif
A husband cleaning a toilet... That is magic!  And we all no magic isn't real... Only illusion...hahhahahahaaaa
Trust me, I figure it'll take some magic to EVER see that!

poke.gif

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 15 2006,14:52)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 15 2006,11:20)
all_coholic.gif
 Is Google broken boys?  LOL

Jeez...  
lurk.gif
I'll just did a search for

"nudity + censored + hayabusa + the rules"

I didn't find it...

jump9.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of "Woman pulls a rabbit out of her..." ON GOOGLE and you'd probably find it somewhere on page 1...
tounge.gif

Alright guys first of all I apologize again to the board ,I wasnt to sure about puting that link on because it was a link , again my bad ,and I wasnt thinking about some minors we may have that might have got a hold of it either being a dad as my self and a new grandfather so if you want this link you have to be aleast 18 and if I find out that your not then
guns.gif
and then
argue.gif
chewing so are you guys above this reply at least 18 ? and if your not please not ask for it . so who is ?

Back