Do you like maggots with your pizza?

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Link to FDA Website

Interesting food for thought webpage.  Look up your favorite foods and see what else you might have been eating along with them.  Yummy yummy.  Enjoy!

Here's a sample for pizza lovers like me:

"TOMATO PASTE, PIZZA AND OTHER SAUCES Drosophila fly
(AOAC 955.46) Average of 30 or more fly eggs per 100 grams
OR
15 or more fly eggs and 1 or more maggots per 100 grams
OR
2 or more maggots per 100 grams in a minimum of 12 subsamples

DEFECT SOURCE: Pre-harvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation
SIGNIFICANCE: Aesthetic"

hmmmm juicy
laugh.gif

drooling3.gif
cussing.gif
Dude, that's wrong. I was eating pizza while reading your pizza lovers sample. YUCK!

"Aesthetic" He he... Fuggin Love it. In other words, eat up Beetches it's all good.
laugh.gif

Popcorn anyone?
lurk.gif

POPCORN Rodent filth
(AOAC 950.91) 1 or more rodent excreta pellets are found in 1 or more subsamples, and 1 or more rodent hairs are found in 2 or more other subsamples
OR
2 or more rodent hairs per pound and rodent hair is found in 50% or more of the subsamples
OR
20 or more gnawed grains per pound and rodent hair is found in 50% or more of the subsamples
Field corn 5% or more by weight of field corn

DEFECT SOURCE: Rodent excreta - post harvest and/or processing animal contamination, Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta, Rodent gnawing - post harvest and/or processing damage, Field corn - harvest contamination
SIGNIFICANCE: Aesthetic

is that a raisin in my popcorn, and to think you can never really see whats in your bucket of popcorn in a dark cinema.

I'll just stick with the horse meat hotdog, or was it rat.
wow.gif

I'll just stick with the horse meat hotdog, or was it rat.  
wow.gif
Actually it's RAT, because parts of rat are acceptable in what we classify as Hot Dog meat  
wow.gif
. And for those who like pickles, NEVER go to a pickle factory and if you do, DON'T see what the cucumbers look like before they're made into relish  
sad.gif

Since I am in the food business, you also don't want to know what LUNCHEN MEAT, SPAM or other Market name meats really are  
laugh.gif

YUM YUM
beerchug.gif

wow.gif

Don knotts and Tim conway, the "pvt eyes"

Warm milk with lard in it? Pudding with a cat hair? Buzzardpuss!.

Thats what I was thinkin of when reading this post. IT's timing is perfect.

I pulled up to a local "Rico's taco" hand made trailer cart in front of a car was waiting for my truck to get done.

Im watching all these people pull up to his propane charged trailer. Single bike sized trailer.

Theres a window/counter on one side. A small flat grill and some food bins and hot pans etc. Nice setup for a make shift. Tried hard to keep it clean. Sold pork, beef, steak etc tacos. I watched him take decent food handling skills, tongs etc. Now remember this is a make shift chicano food trailer. He wiped his cutting board off at least 65 times as well as his knife. The part that stopped me in my tracks.

No water hooked up and he's next to a car wash. Same rag to clean the board and the knife was used the entire 20 mins I was waiting on my truck. Rag looked like it was at Omaha beech when they stomed Normandy.

Sad, but had a line around the car wash.
JD

I forwarded the link to my wife. She's on a diet.  Do you think it will help?
biggrin.gif

Back