99 Busa Riding funny please help

A mechanic told that i miht have dropped a valve!!!.....and i said it doest run like its gonna blow up it just vibrates and when i pull the clutch it stops and rolls fine!....i thought he just wanted my money so i got a little spooked and wanted more suggestions.....i talked to another mechanic he said it may be a fuel filter or pump which sound a little better......i like to get a broad view before tackling something!!

So the vibration goes away with the clutch pulled in?
I'de pull the clutch cover.
With the bike on the kickstand the oil doesn't need to be drained, and the cover can be removed in only a few minutes.

+1 on the fuel filter, replace it, not very expensive.
Also check your coils, one of them could be going bad. Replace all coils with newer 06/07 if you get a chance.
Check plugs for a good spark as well as change air filter. Simple stuff first.

quick fix.. slap some seafoam in there..

see what happens...

its cleared some junk out of my old 03 velousia once or twice..

1BONDOMAN-thats the same thing i thought too....i. said its not running bad its only hesitant when im up to speed for a certain amout of time and feels kinda laxed!!....thanks for the input.

SIXPAXK577-I didnt check filter i think thats the last thing i didnt do!!!....i guess now is a good time to check : )....ill check filter and clutch again even though its fresh 5000 strong ive heard of those bolts backing out....ill deff check that stuff and give you all an update but it will be a few weeks im currently swaping an engine i my car and so thats why i was so impatient about bike!!!.....i said since i have my bike and its good ill go ahead and do my swap for the week....MAN i took out the engine and the VERY NEXT DAY my bike did what im telling you and got sick i was MAAAD...it was a bummer so now im using my parents van : ) lol i wanna get this done quick and back in my own ride BOTH OF THEM bike and car : )....but thanks alot for helping me out and hopefully thats all it is ill keep you guys posted

BUSARIDER007-thanks for the suggestion when i get a chance ill do just that!!!....i like preventative maintenance : )

Is seafoam good for my bike cause i heard sometimes stuff like that makes it worse whats the suggestion on that and what are the benefits

most likely the fuel pump filter will have to be changed and regulator filter will have to be cleaned.the fuel pressure regulator screen can be cleaned with carb cleaner. You will most likely find a lot of debris in there but the fuel filter will have to be replaced and it is a pain in the ass to get it out. You have to grab it with a set of channel locks and pull as hard as you can, they is why most people just replace the fuel pump and regulator with an aftermarket one.

BUSARAIDER007 sorry it took so long to respond....i used 93 for the first time and it was the smoothest ride at 15-30mph since ive had the bike!!!..but then a day later the shaking so im a little scared to use it again but i think it may have been chance. And also a guy told me it might be mh clutch basket with the vibrating!?...anyone else concur? : )

Back