$7500 for my M109R ?

Beautiful bike, Robert. Good luck sellin' her...that's a pretty sweet price, IMO.

:beerchug:

If I had the money - I would buy it now. She's sweet - sorry that you are letting her go.

If you are not hard for cash hold it for more money.... I was asked to get rid of a bike but the significant other put a really good price an I eventually got it sold 4-5 months later at a price that I was really happy with.:laugh: I wouldn't let it go for less than 8900.00

What a nice ride. I would buy it for 7500 if I had an extra 7500 dollars collecting dust somewhere. :thumbsup:

I'll trade ya for this..umm random hijacked cookie jar im gonna have soon:rofl::rofl:

if someone offered 7500 you should take it probably not going to get more for it

OK, the Bosshound vrs BA Busa "ride off" should be at Thunderhill this coming Summer, I'll be there to buy lunch and officiate! Doyle

I Thought we Were HOMIES :wtf:

Yeah! I got your back.

You need to recognize a compliment (Rarely, at least from me) when you receive one. :poke:

I just couldn't bring myself to throw out a full on lie though and say you didn't have ANY chicken strips. :rofl:

I remember Robert, was even nicer in person :thumbsup:

sac 11-17-07 015.jpg

sac 11-17-07 018.jpg

lol, trade you my 06 busa for it, i'll even ride there and pick the sucker up.

Back