Donating Member
Registered
Do you Guys think this a Good Offer ?

Hate to See it Go But..........................:dunno:

Ebay 011.JPG

Ebay 013.JPG

Ebay 014.JPG

Ebay 015.JPG

Very nice but dont think its worth it for my opinion.I would spent that amount of $$$ on a busa instead

Very nice but dont think its worth it for my opinion.I would spent that amount of $$$ on a busa instead

I got the BUSA and the BUELL but Wife Says who has 3 Bikes :whistle:

This thing is Pretty but I Never Ride it..........I am TORN :banghead:

Only 3?:rofl: Robert you could tell her how many I got. I've gotta start getting rid of some of them too but it's definetly not a sellers market right now. Kelly Blue Book retail on that M109R is $9395, I know Busa's arn't getting KBB right now.

Only 3?:rofl: Robert you could tell her how many I got. I've gotta start getting rid of some of them too but it's definetly not a sellers market right now. Kelly Blue Book retail on that M109R is $9395, I know Busa's arn't getting KBB right now.

Yeah True...........But You NEVER Ride the V-MAX'S Collecting Dust in Your Care :poke: Any Pics Gene ? :whistle:

You could always store it at my house, I'll even ride it every now and then to keep things fresh. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
ohhh those things r sexy!! I've never made the wife jump on one! wonder if she would ride one!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back