75% off helmets

They have a great deal on the Icon Mainframes right now as well. I ordered one of those a couple days ago for 119.99 :thumbsup:

Wally World....their prices just keep rollin back!!

Magic number is $600 and I want atleast a 1080 42" LCD.

My sister came close 2 years ago through Sears at $662 after the 20% she got off for signing and putting the tv on her new sears credit card. With the economy in the craps...I figure the deals should be flowing soon. Best deal I can find at the moment is $800

My sister came close 2 years ago through Sears at $662 after the 20% she got off for signing and putting the tv on her new sears credit card. With the economy in the craps...I figure the deals should be flowing soon. Best deal I can find at the moment is $800

you'll find the best deal the day after its too late to return yours:poke:

I did get a 42" plasma for 500 last year. its only 720p though. there was only 10 per meijers and it was by raffle to see who would get to buy em' first time in my life I won something. It costed me 500 bucks to win. but I won:cheerleader:

Will see what the black Friday sales are. I believe you are correct. They will be way off.

r8

I've crash tested the vr2 helmet. Went down in a corner going about 35. Kinda highsided flipped over the bike rolled a couple times the the bike rolled over me(bike was sliding behind me). I never lost consciousness(sp) didn't even get a headache after the crash. I have 3 helmets now and 2 are kbc's.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've crash tested the vr2 helmet. Went down in a corner going about 35. Kinda highsided flipped over the bike rolled a couple times the the bike rolled over me(bike was sliding behind me). I never lost consciousness(sp) didn't even get a headache after the crash. I have 3 helmets now and 2 are kbc's.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I will pass on that test. :whistle:

Back