GO PRO HD at Overstock $210.94 shipped

Hmm, tempting, you could sign up for their mastercard and get the $20 credit mentioned and 0% apr for 6 months, giving you 6 months to pay it off without interest. All if you don't mind signing up for another credit card. An HD Pro for possibly under $200, pretty tempting.

this price is Awesome!! just ordered....NO HASSLE.....click on link..click on $12 coupon...click electronics..search box: hero video camera..click on camera...add to cart.... BAM!!!! $210.94 SHIPPED....WHAAATTTT!!! THAT IS A SICK PRICE!!:thumbsup:

this price is Awesome!! just ordered....NO HASSLE.....click on link..click on $12 coupon...click electronics..search box: hero video camera..click on camera...add to cart.... BAM!!!! $210.94 SHIPPED....WHAAATTTT!!! THAT IS A SICK PRICE!!:thumbsup:

Sick price is right :beerchug:

Sick price is right :beerchug:

Thanks Man!!! I probably never would have bought this approaching $ 300+....couldn't pass up. $210 shipped! very Sick indeed!!! Hella stoked to start rockin some video on the BUSA!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Guess what I got this morning fella's :whistle:

Sweeet!! Got email mines shipped yesterday. Looks like Full package everyone selling for$ 299. Let me know what memory card works best...thanks...ENJOY!!! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

I've not torn into mine yet, but let me know if anyone has a mount that slides into the small hole of the steering yoke.

I got mine today... Wish I knew that it had NO memory card at all with it. I stole the 4gb SD card out of my daughters camera.

Need to get the big one (32gb) soon.

What about other types of mounts?? Any good leads on them other than from GoPro themselves?? Suggestions on types of mounts?? I'd like to see what everyone is using.

And how good is the suction cup mount??? Wish I could put a tether on it :laugh:

got mine today...I heard the suction mount is REAL Good:thumbsup: and holds it down GREAT! I need memory card!!!???

I got mine today... Wish I knew that it had NO memory card at all with it. I stole the 4gb SD card out of my daughters camera.

Need to get the big one (32gb) soon.

What about other types of mounts?? Any good leads on them other than from GoPro themselves?? Suggestions on types of mounts?? I'd like to see what everyone is using.

And how good is the suction cup mount??? Wish I could put a tether on it :laugh:

I use a lanyard from an old disc lock to tether mine, but the suction cup has held up pretty well so far!:thumbsup: BTW the bike has been cleaned since the photo!:poke::laugh:

IMG_0096[1].jpg

SAM_0017%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D[1].jpg

Back