GO PRO HD at Overstock $210.94 shipped

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that overstock.com has gopro HD motorsport for 219.99 adverstised on thier electronics webpage. I just ordered one and used an online $12.00 off coupon code. Got it for $211.75 TMD. Now you will have to contact customer service because when you click on the link it says the price is $241.89 but if you contact them they will give you a store credit for the $21.90 difference since its thier mistake on the advertisment. So
$241.89
-$ 21.90 in store credit for thier mistake
-$ 12.00 coupon code
+$ 2.95 shipping

Total $210.94

:cheerleader:

heres the link for the coupon codes

http://www.overstock.com/coupons?ci...id_=46636610-b9a7-d568-0ad1-00001d5b950b&fp=f

THis butthead is telling me that the price is wrong but I can order it at the "correct" price and thanks for letting them know so they can change it......

Found the live contact number and talked to some young girl, she was helpful and got it straightened out for me. The other guy wanted to sell it to me at the full price. I told him thanks but no thanks and closed his window........

Mine is on it's way!:cheerleader:

Found the live contact number and talked to some young girl, she was helpful and got it straightened out for me. The other guy wanted to sell it to me at the full price. I told him thanks but no thanks and closed his window........

Mine is on it's way!:cheerleader:

:rofl:

thanks gtspeedster. got a lady on the phone now. always wanted to record my ride since i started in 04. order placed. yeah buddy:laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

The jerk I got won't give me the lower price!

Who did you guys talk to and how did you contact them???

I just used the online chat. It was some lady. I'd keep trying. I just checked and its still advertised at that price. Now yesterday both prices were the same but its still on thier main electronics page. So give em hell till they sell it.

I didn't have any issues 210.94 shipped. Never saw the higher price. Maybe they fixed it.

Hope this is the normal package : The GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camcorder records 1080p high definition video from your helmet, your vehicle, or anywhere else you mount it. The camera comes with 2 helmet mounts, 3 vehicle mounts, and a suction cup mount.

I didn't have any issues 210.94 shipped. Never saw the higher price. Maybe they fixed it.

Hope this is the normal package : The GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camcorder records 1080p high definition video from your helmet, your vehicle, or anywhere else you mount it. The camera comes with 2 helmet mounts, 3 vehicle mounts, and a suction cup mount.

Just checked and it looks like they fixed the price. :thumbsup:

Back