I have 5 10% off coupons for Newenough

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
in case anyone needs something from them. They sent me five emails today with five different coupon codes that can be used by anyone.

Man, I hope they're not hurting for business!:please: There are too many companies (without) great customer service as it is.

I live right here in Lubbock where they are at, and I was in the shop today and they seem like they are doing great with buisness. Its just amazing with the customer service not only in person but even over the net. I just bought a new helmet and had to exchange it for a bigger size. They did it no problems or questions asked... I would recomend them to anyone. On a side note its great being able to try stuff on in person.

I'd like one, I have a couple of purchases to make from them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I live right here in Lubbock where they are at, and I was in the shop today and they seem like they are doing great with buisness. Its just amazing with the customer service not only in person but even over the net. I just bought a new helmet and had to exchange it for a bigger size. They did it no problems or questions asked... I would recomend them to anyone. On a side note its great being able to try stuff on in person.

They're great, even if I can't try something on first. One time I had to exchange something for a different size and they sent me the correct size before I sent back the item to them. Great trust!

Back